Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) (31662 Views)

Owner And Driver Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker To Be Prosecuted By LASG / Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video / Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by henryanna36: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2015
A fatal accident involving a trailer and another vehicle happened in the morning in Odukpani LGA of Cross River State.

A speeding trailer lost control and rammed into another vehicle,crushing the driver to death.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/fatal-accident-in-cross-river.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by eme1n(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Bad roads or careless driving. RIP to the dead..

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmm... I just dnt understand dis kynd of accident... Wetin carry d trailer and d car enter insyd bush

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by temitemi1(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by nerodenero: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
A speeding trailer lost control and rammed into another vehicle,crushing the driver to death.
Better be safe than be sorry. Better be late than be late. Over speeding kills cry.

5 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by ernesty20(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Damn it!
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by horpe132(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015

"Fast and Furious 8".........
***RIP to the dead ***
Abeg weytin FRSC wan do 4dis mata now Kos dem open mouth dey look like "Bubu now
"
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by nikkiking(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Did both loss control shocked and enter the bush

Abi na so the road be?

Rip.

God protect me, my families and friends from every journey we make daily basis Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by nikkiking(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Did both loss control shocked and enter the bush

Abi na so the road be?

Rip.

God protect me, my families and friends from every journey we took daily basis Amen!
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by jacabi(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Chai!!!!!!! 'Ikunle ooo!'
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by okoro4: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2015
So bad!RIP to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by BiggerBangs: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
shocked shocked

[size=20pt]Jesus..may this never be our Portion !! [/size]

RIP to the driver

12 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Keneking:
jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed

Even at the sight of this horrific accident you just couldn't behave well? Is there any hope for you? cry

Topic

May God bless his soul.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by omusiliyu(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
The driver of the trailer should end up in Guantanamo bay.
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blood of Jesus! See matching. RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
too bad.
But I can't see no road there. They push each other outta the main road, it seems
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by kelvyn7: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
shocked embarassed cry
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by 151487made(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
la change la scam everywhr u go. wen is ma country goin to change topic from road accident, rape, unemployment, uncompleted ministerial list, governor fighting president, and bad bad news.
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Etizz: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wonderful.....
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by lonelydora: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Chisos
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Etizz:
Wonderful.....

I give up!
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by dOnLarich: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blame Jonathan
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Lovexme(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
It would seem the trailer dragged the car off the road after both collided head-on, and both came to a halt after hitting the tree.

R.I.P. to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Rich4god(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Any day you make a successful journey, always give thanks to God... Even if na 1KM you travel. Our express road are just full of hazards, coupled with the fact that drivers these days drives like agents from hell. My mum will call them "agents of accidents."
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
A trailer almost hit my car this morning on my way to the farm.
May God continue to protect us and all that are ours this year

check my article to tap into the riches plantain farming business can bring you by venturing into it.

Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by ziky2010(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
May God continue to protect us just like he has been doing all this while
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Emekamex(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
RIP to the dead
->Heavy duty trucks shouldn't ply the same road with normal vehicles. This is the only way to reduce the amount of accidents that occur in Nigeria.
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
The driver of the trailer should end up in Guantanamo bay.

Why? He's also a victim of Nigeria.

Do you think he'll choose to drive a decrepit vehicle like that with bald tires?

A classic case of brake failure. Only the tree stump stopped the truck.

This accident was placed into motion a long time ago when some greedy asshat decided to import the cheapest piece of shyte Mack truck.
Re: Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) by DidiLove1: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please how exactly did this accident happen? Over-speeding on a bush path? How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction / Iyana Ipaja Road Construction In Lagos (Photos) / ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.