Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game (1789 Views)

Things You Need To Check Before Buying A PS3! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game by davafahame(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Mama Put Review

MAMA PUT is one of the few African themed mobile games we have in recent times. It recently started trending on Social Media; with its company putting out a lot of promo’s where players of the game win prizes every week, even till now.

The coolest part about the game is the concept behind it. A concept every single Nigerian can relate to. It is created from the concept of ‘Mama Put’, Mama Put simple means local foods sellers, usually women.

In the game, the player helps the main character – Iya Basira, figure out ingredients to use to make all her delicacies…the types we enjoy whenever we visit these joints wink

So, depending on how good you are, your points begin to increase as you help Iya Basira get needed ingredients as she embarks on cooking delicious African dishes.

You can download the game from http://www.chopup.me/app/mama-put but u need to subscribe with your MTN mobile network, as only MTN users can subscribe, for now. I paid 30 naira to play the game and it was actually worth it. With that 30 naira, I also got the opportunity to download and play various other African themed games.

Check the game out too guys.

Cheers!

[right][/right]@davonsuka

Re: You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game by cao(f): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2015
**reads post** Where's the review? This one na PSA...

1 Like

Re: You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game by davafahame(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol, na rewiew na, which wan be PSA
Re: You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game by cao(f): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Public service announcement, you only told us about the game, you did not give us your opinion/evaluation/critique of the game.

1 Like

Re: You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game by davafahame(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
oh. But if a product is so wonderful, there might only be mostly good things to say about it. Or would that be a lie?
Re: You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game by cao(f): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Then say the good things about it in your analysis.

1 Like

Re: You Need To Check Out This MAMA PUT Game by davafahame(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
ok, i thought i did in the post.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Cao? / Best Soccer Game On Android / Ps2 For Sale(Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.