Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Breaking News: Enyeama Quits Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Enyeama Quits Super Eagles (740 Views)

The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Enyeama Quits Super Eagles by cyborg07: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Vincent Enyeama has announceed that he will no longer play for the Super Eagles again.

His decision may not be connected with his bust-up with coach Sunday oliseh this week, after he arrived at the national team camp in Belgium.

Enyeama was permitted to report late, following the burial of his late mother in Akwa Ibom. When he tried to explain during dinner, Oliseh reportedly ordered him to sit down.

There was an exchange of words and Oliseh called security officials to throw the Lille keper out

Although the NFF intervened in the situation and Enyeama stayed back, he has now decided to quit international football.

He posted on Instagram on Thursday morning: “I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.henceforth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless NIGERIA.from HENCEFORTH,I am no more the captain of the NIGERIAN senior football team,I am no more the goalie of the team,I am out of the team.i am no more available for international duties.i want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me.God bless NIGERIA.”

Enyeama won 101 caps with Nigeria – the highest ever.

http://www.234vibesmedia.com/breaking-enyeama-quits-super-eagles/
Re: Breaking News: Enyeama Quits Super Eagles by donTbone(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2015
I charge Alampasu to make more than his caps...

Well done Vincent!
Re: Breaking News: Enyeama Quits Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2015

Re: Breaking News: Enyeama Quits Super Eagles by osesology(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
I hope the NFF is finally happy. I know this is not entirely because of his dispute with Oliseh.Other factors contributed. We are going to miss you. Let's see how far Oliseh goes with the team
Re: Breaking News: Enyeama Quits Super Eagles by Horus(m): 12:55am On Oct 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12e4l1pzDqQ

[size=15pt]Enyeama Affirms Decision To Quit Super Eagles[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Between Lionel Messi& Cristiano Ronaldo:whom Would U Choose? / predicted basketball odds / The Bizarre Secret Behind Leicester City's Fairytale Title Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.