Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

3 Very Good But Unpopular Singles - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 3 Very Good But Unpopular Singles (461 Views)

Really Nice But Unpopular Artists/songs / Top 5 Very Good But Very Underrated Rappers In Nigeria (My Opinion) / Album Review: The Indestructible Choc Boi Nation Is Good But Not Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Very Good But Unpopular Singles by MewZhik: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria has a lot of very good artistes, many of whom, are still struggling to make it to the top spot. One of such is your humble man (MewZhik). There is nothing that gladdens an artiste more than to have their songs on a lot of people's lips and enjoy massive airwaves play and downloads.

There are three singles, that though good, have not seemed to enjoy massive popularity.

Below is a list of the artistes and the title of their very good but not too popular singles. Enjoy:

1. Adey: This guy's single "Tambourine" was so well composed and well produced that it still baffles me that the song remains largely unpopular.

2. Mish: Akwa-Ibom singer,Mish, was superb on the indigenous beats of his single "Akwa Ibom Ayaya" I fell in love with this single the very first day I heard it. Mish's lyrics were very meaningful and it is sure an evergreen song that deserves more than the attention it is presently getting.

3. TeeJay: TeeJay is not based in Nigeria but he speaks Yoruba fairly well and it helped his beautiful single "Follow Me"
You need to listen to this song and review it yourself. I first heard this song in one of Desmond Elliot's films

(1) (Reply)

Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Dotman Ft. Olamide – Yes Melo (remix) / Fresh Music;- D' Xpen6iv (d expensive) -give It To Me Produced By G.y.c / Promote Your Songs On Several Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.