Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ (5708 Views)

Cheap Fcda Land In Kubwa(fo1 And Fo2) 08096293810 / Abuja Land(fcda Allocation) In Kuje South For Sale(08096293810) / Abuja(fcda) Estate Land For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2009
hi nairalanders,

here comes another opportunity most people have being waiting for to own a home in abuja.

the idea is to have a house in an upcoming area with a good value.

looking at 5 years before now and 5 years after now, what will become of a place.

th focus area now is GALADIMAWA, LOKONGOMA and DUTSE area.

starting from the propose site of AFRICAN UNIVERSUTY OF TECHNOLOGY  which is off airport road

straight down to APO AREA. the sequence of district is as arranged above   (GALADIMAWA, LOKONGOMA and DUTSE )

the area is about 8 mins to the main town (central area).

the area can be connected from JABI, CITY GATE AND GAMES VILLAGE.

THE SIMPLE EXPLANATION FOR THE AREA IS THAT IT IS EXPLODING WITH VARIOUS HOUSING ESTATES

WITH THE MAIN ROAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND VARIOUS ESTATES DOING THERE INFRASTRUCTURE

THE AREA IS VASTLY KNOWN FOR THE VARIOUS ARRAYS OF LARGE ESTATE DEVELOPMENT, THE HIGHEST NUMBER IN ABUJA CITY

THE HOUSES ARE MAJORLY FOR MEDIUM AND HIGH INCOME EARNERS, SELDOM FOR LOW INCOME. SOME OF THE ESTATES INCLUDE:

SUNCITY, SUNNY VALE, EFAB, MINJA,  ETC.

the deal here is that an estate around sunny vale and suncity which is one of the earlier estate from the main town is proposing

selling serviced plots for would be client to buy and build, conforming to the estate approved design as  from DEVELOPMENT CONTROL

DEPARTMENT.

850m2 land designated for bungalow - 5m

950m2 land designated for duplex - 6.5m

from my candid opinion this is a good deal and honestly a completed bungalow there is going for btw 20m  - 35m

and duplex within 30m - 60m if done up by the developers themselves, apply this rule (5 years before now and 5 years after now)

i.e the status of the area 5 yrs back and what it will be 5 yrs to come.

below are some pic of the site and what some client has put up there. some people are actually living there now (YOU KNW WAT ABUJA RENT IS SAYING NOW).

ADVANTAGE  OF THIS AREA

1. cheap in respect to abuja landed price on prime area

2. no need to go for building approval as it has being approved already

3. u can start construction immediately after payment

4. the issue of search and other land complications does not arises

5. having an organized environment with good and progressive neighbors

for further inquiry and discussion on this pls dont hesitate to call or mail

thanks

hakir

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2009
more pic

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
sunny vale estate

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2009
more pic

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2009
more pic

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2009
more pic

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
more pic

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by moshino(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2009
Excellent post Mr. Hakir. Tell me, what do you know about WUMBA and JABI areas. I mean, development in the area, infrastructure, price of land etc. I'll appreciate any information you can give on the 2 areas. Thanks!
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by siparaporo: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
Great pictures. This should serve as a good example to those fearing to post pictures
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
Very nice pics, hakir. I hear current Sunnyvale prices have doubled from '07 when I made a purchase.

Keep up the good work!!
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by twixxy10: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
Good Job Hakir! Would call you for more details.
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2009
@ moshino, jabi is a well infrastructured area, the land value is almost competing wit that of maitama or wise2. 1000m2 is going for about 50m naira. There are 2 sections of jabi, el-rufai section and mr biggs section. The el-rufai sec is the most expensive and the mr biggs sec is yet to be fully infrastructured area while the mr biggs sec is much cheaper. Am not too certain about wumba but will get u the details when am back to Abuja by monday.
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 2:05am On May 14, 2009
still on
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by son5070: 11:52am On May 14, 2009
Hi Hakir,can i still get the 6.5m land for duplex at present.thanks
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2009
the above advertised estate has exhausted its 1st phase and are about moving to the second phase i.e adjascent the 1st phase.

the current price for the next phase is not out yet but hopefully within the coming week due to the success of the 1st phase.

they accept 50% down payment, you start constructing and the rest 50% can be spred over the span of 6 months at 25% per every 3 month

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A MAIL AND I WILL SEE TO IT, AM PRESENTLY COMPILING LIST OF INTERESTED CLIENT.

ITS ONE OF THE BEST, EASIEST AND CONVINIENT WAY OF OWNING A HOME IN A DECENT AND GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD IN ABUJA.

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2009
the above advertised estate has exhausted its 1st phase and are about moving to the second phase i.e adjascent the 1st phase.

the current price for the next phase is not out yet but hopefully within the coming week due to the success of the 1st phase.

they accept 50% down payment, you start constructing and the rest 50% can be spred over the span of 6 months at 25% per every 3 month

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A MAIL AND I WILL SEE TO IT, AM PRESENTLY COMPILING LIST OF INTERESTED CLIENT.

ITS ONE OF THE BEST, EASIEST AND CONVINIENT WAY OF OWNING A HOME IN A DECENT AND GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD IN ABUJA.

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by son5070: 6:56pm On May 18, 2009
Hi Hakir,what is the name of this new estate and the developers?It will also be helpful in we can see some pix of the phase 11 adjacent to phase 1.Thanks for your assistance
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
the phase 2 is out at same price if u are interested u can send a mail to onivehu2000@yahoo.com and pls specify if u will be requiring land for duplex or bungalow.

@ son5070, i deliberately did not mention the developers, but if u are interested, u can revert back to me via mail and we could arrange for site inspection

thanks.
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by eagleye: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
still available?
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by Golfer: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Hakir,
Please what is the availability and price on the Sunny Vale estate.
The Netconstruct website seems to be down.  I am interested in 3 & 4 bedrooms, not land. If there are any other good estates, kindly include the details.

Thanks
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by hakir(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
am not up to date on sunny vale estate price but could get u same. also specify the type of house- bungalow, duplex, flats and also also if it should be semi-detach or detach, and finally do u want it finished or in carcass
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by Golfer: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
My preference is a duplex, but would consider bungalows and terraced houses. kindly provide prices for both Carcas and finished, on an estate with provision for water and back up electricity.
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by sonety2k(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2009
Nice one with the pics
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by buyeye01: 1:07am On Dec 02, 2009
Will be interested in a duplex lot.
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by 2dmax(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2011
Get your best qoutes for wire and cables for your buildings from us. 100% copper (Cu). ISO certified. Post your requirements to maxndianaefo@yahoo.com or text to 08182133835, for your free quotes. DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE ORDERS TILL YOU GET TO HEAR FROM US. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SUPPLY DEVELOPERS.
Thank you
2dmax.
Re: Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ by cosmas4u(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
Hello. I am a web marketer for some leading Nigerian online web companies and thought this www.cosmaga24 is what you need for your property listing. This is the first and best classified ad site in Nigeria. Be part of us. The good news is that Its free!! You can choose to pay a token for the eye popping image scrolling featured
on directly on the front page of the site Remember to include pictures of your properties for the purpose of convincing your buyers. Thanks you and good luck in your market.

Jane Oka
Marketer
for
cosmaga24.com

(1) (Reply)

Cottage House Wit 3 Sections(pictures Included) 4 Sale @55m(negotiable) / Queen's Garden, Isheri North,main Land..installment Plan Up 20 months!!! / Cost Of Sinking A Septic Tank And Soakaway In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.