Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

70's & 80's, Campus Life, Klubs, Babe's Shiftin', Parties, Dressin' Rememeber?. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 70's & 80's, Campus Life, Klubs, Babe's Shiftin', Parties, Dressin' Rememeber?. (1622 Views)

RECORD!!! This 80-year-old Man Has Not Taken A Bath For 60 Years [PHOTOS] / OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever / Wizkid Gives N500,000 Each To 3 Students At The Pepsi Campus Music Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

70's & 80's, Campus Life, Klubs, Babe's Shiftin', Parties, Dressin' Rememeber?. by Orilee9ice(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hummmmmm! those were the days, in Lagos, Unilag, Yaba Tech, Lacostech (Happening Poly, all the time! with Parties galore), Klubs, Faze2 Yaba, Lords Nite Klub . Maryland (for us elite guys!), Niteshift, Opebi, Paradiso, Alagomeji- Yaba
Beach Parties, Takwah Bay, Badagry Beach, Jeans Carnival- Ogun Poly. Miss Campus, Mr Handsome,
All the Ben Bruce shows @ the NATIONAL THEATRE every Sunday, you had to be seen there or else, you were not "with it", i mean shows with DYNASTY, WHISPERS, SHALAMAR, KOOL AND THE GANG, EVELYN KING, RAFAEL CAMERON, LAKESIDE, to mention a few, Trips to LONDON AND AMERICA "on Summer holidays" coming back with "Away Buffs and Itele's" to show for it,

Does anyone remember those days?, We partied Men! but we still passed with flying colours come exam time, you dared to fail,? I rememeber one nite i was preparing to go klubbing @ Faze2, with my friends and babes all waiting downstairs in a few cars parked outside, all dressed up and ready to go when my Dad and Mum knocked on my room door, (My Auntie was the hall mistress @ El-Kanemi HALL- uNILAG THEN), NEEDLESS TO SAY I DIDNT GO ANYWHERE THAT NITE O!!.Anyways lets go down memory lane.co'mon guys! what do you rememeber of those days,

(1) (Reply)

Selfies Disease Of The 21st Century / Breaking News: Finest Girl Democracy Nigeria 2013 Queen Vivian Makan Gets Ready / [video]:nollywood Icon - Chika Okpala Aka Chief Zebrudaya Alias 4:30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.