Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Lord Looketh From Heaven; - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Looketh From Heaven; (413 Views)

RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Looketh From Heaven; by overcomersfaith(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
My dearest, how are you getting on? Praise the Lord! The Word of the Lord are infallible. It does not obey the seasons; the seasons obeys it. Is not racial; it works for anyone that engages it with faith. His Word is light. It illuminate your life beyond your imagination and take you to your next level in life. It also saves you from working against the counsel of the Lord (Ps 119:105; 11; Isa 30:21). His Word has Power to heal, deliver and make whole (Mk 3:15; Lk 5:17; 1 Pet 2:24). His Word comfort a weary soul and give home to the solitary (Ps 68:6; Isa 40:1).

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: The Lord Looketh From Heaven; by PsHeaven(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Good nevening people of God i'm Evengelist precious.you can call me Psheaven which is my music name i'm new here i want to no more here in this site and make friends

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adam And Eve, A Friend's Opinion / Gays And Liars Are Not Different / Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.