Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Expired Butter In Circulation, Take Caution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expired Butter In Circulation, Take Caution (769 Views)

Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) / Indian Man Arrested In Kano For Repackaging Expired Drugs. Photo / Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired Butter In Circulation, Take Caution by martyns303(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
A female friend came to visit me yesterday night and wanted to eat light, she suggested bread with butter and beverage, so I went to buy the butter, early this morning she started throwing up and complaining of severe stomach ache. A closer look at the expiry date on the butter shows that the date has been doctored/manipulated.

I am not a doctor so I can't say if the stomach ache was as a result of the expired butter, but it made me to check. I have gone to the supermarket to complain and I am waiting for the owner of the place to come.

Bellow is a photo of the butter.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Expired Butter In Circulation, Take Caution by Mskrisx(f): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bro that u bought that particular one doesn't mean all the ones in circulation are expired,could be as a result of Carelessness from the shop you Purchased .
Re: Expired Butter In Circulation, Take Caution by martyns303(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mskrisx:
Bro that u bought that particular one doesn't mean all the ones in circulation are expired,could be as a result of Carelessness from the shop you Purchased .

And you know this how? All I am saying is for people to be cautious. I have bought it, some other person could have bought it, is that not in circulation? How do we know how many stores are selling the expired butter?

Just move to the next topic if u don't have something productive to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Expired Butter In Circulation, Take Caution by Mskrisx(f): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
martyns303:

And you know this how? All I am saying is for people to be cautious. I have bought it, some other person could have bought it, is that not in circulation? How do we know how many stores are selling the expired butter?

Just move to the next topic if u don't have something productive to contribute.

Ok.i will move on....but hey Bro read my last message again and again!

THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Cultist Kill At Least 5 People In Enugu / Let Me Gist You What Happened To My Father In-law / My Daughter Does Not Need A LOVER I Satisfy Her By Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.