Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Banking Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banking Experience (378 Views)

SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures / Nigeria’s Shashe Banking / How To Use Skye Bank *833# Mobile Banking Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banking Experience by saksonA: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello House, I will like us to share our banking experience on this platform. Mine are as follows,

1. The banks dont send message or even a notice telling us that if our ATM card is retracted and we didnt collect it from the bank within 24 Hours we will need to pay for another ATM card but anytime we fall into these we have to pay as i already had an experience on this but if you use a different bank ATM and your card was retracted, then you have to forfeit your card since you wont be able to get it in 24 Hours.

2. Do you realise that when the banks are broke they tends to seek for another way of generating fund by debiting you wrongly send you an sms which you will have to pay for and after refunding the fund that was due to their error, they will also send you an sms which you will also pay for. I begin to wonder whose fault was it that i will have to pay. Imagine if that was done for 5 million customers with their gain on sms of minimum of N3 per sms as they charge N4 per sms. these error profit will be amounting to N15 million income for the bank. Isn't that fraud of the highest order?

3.Another Experience is the bank debiting you from your ATM without paying you, use your money for business for several weeks if not months and refund you without interest and also send you an sms for such error.

These are few of the ways they generate money from poor Nigerians and no EFCC or ICPC is looking into these FRAUDULENT act of the bank

Please share your opinion and let us see if the corrupt practice agencies will see to this.

Thank you
Re: Banking Experience by olamydey(f): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
undecided U go school so? Na just simple question o undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: NAHCON Confirms 99 Nigerians Dead, 214 Missing / Suspicious Death In SE Nigeria Not Ebola: WHO / Nawa O! - Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining || Naijapoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.