Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Darey Alade Shares Lovely Picture Of Himself And His Family. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Alade Shares Lovely Picture Of Himself And His Family. (456 Views)

Yemi Alade Shares Sexy Curvy Pictures / Kaffy And Darey Alade Weird Pose On Stage Over Dance Challenge / Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darey Alade Shares Lovely Picture Of Himself And His Family. by Olamitisoji(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Darey
When asked the question, "What
Makes you happy", my response is
simply - Family.
My family has been such a
tremendous support system in my
life's journey. My wonderful wife
who has been my backbone of love
and support, and who continues to
push me to be a better person
each day. My kids, who never cease
to put a smile in my heart, and who
believe that their father is Super
Man (still looking for a cape that
actually works lol)
I am thankful to have them in my
life, and I wake up each day looking
forward to being the best husband
and dad to my family - More than
family, they are my biggest fans!
#Naked #DareyNaked #FamilyFirst

https://m.facebook.com/daresblog/photos/a.462340883391.249572.25198668391/10153341322263392/?type=3&refid=17

Re: Darey Alade Shares Lovely Picture Of Himself And His Family. by thorpido(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cute family picture.

(1) (Reply)

Future Dj / Fashola Honoured In New York For Ebola Containment In Lagos / Bleaching Bleachers Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.