Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? (3531 Views)

Study On Free Tuition In Germany: University Application Process,and Student Vis / Study Free In Germany: University Of Bremen And Goethe University / Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by chemistry101: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Can someone help on how to apply for admission into universities in Germany, Norway and Finland online.
Re: How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by lantessy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Get the necessary documents ready such as personal statement, transcript, English proficiency test certificate.
After that has been done, visit www.topuniversities.com to check Universities in any of the countries of your choice. Visit the website of the university, choose your course of interest, and, read and understand the admission requirements.
Before you apply, cross check the supporting documents again. Then, you can apply.
I hope it helps
Re: How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by chemistry101: 5:27am On Oct 09, 2015
lantessy:
Get the necessary documents ready such as personal statement, transcript, English proficiency test certificate.
After that has been done, visit www.topuniversities.com to check Universities in any of the countries of your choice. Visit the website of the university, choose your course of interest, and, read and understand the admission requirements.
Before you apply, cross check the supporting documents again. Then, you can apply.
I hope it helps
lantessy:
I hope it helps
Thanks for your response
Re: How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by ibgoodnews(m): 5:33am On Oct 09, 2015
chemistry101:
Can someone help on how to apply for admission into universities in Germany, Norway and Finland online.
if you really want free or low tuition fee school in Germany you can contact us at ibgoodnews@yahoo.co.uk or whatssap 08031898040
Re: How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by Philipsmac: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
I applied for admission in Germany. I got all the requirements including confirmation of payment into my blocked account in Deutsch Bank ready for my visa interview in Lagos. However, I applied for Bachelor's programme instead of Master's degree. My HND Certificate was not sufficient to secure admission into Master degree programme. I had my HND 12 years ago. However, I was refused visa. What could responsible for the refusal? I was denied a month ago.(September, 2015). What may I do to secure my visa? The consular officer asked why did I applied for Bachelor's programme instead of Master's degree. I told her my HND could not secure admission for Master degree. I am looking forward to hearing from you. OGHUVWU
Re: How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by prospersat: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sup bro. Kindly add me on whatsapp for more info about your question. 08039526298. U can also call me or send me your mobile number.
Re: How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by prospersat: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Philipsmac:
I applied for admission in Germany. I got all the requirements including confirmation of payment into my blocked account in Deutsch Bank ready for my visa interview in Lagos. However, I applied for Bachelor's programme instead of Master's degree. My HND Certificate was not sufficient to secure admission into Master degree programme. I had my HND 12 years ago. However, I was refused visa. What could responsible for the refusal? I was denied a month ago.(September, 2015). What may I do to secure my visa? The consular officer asked why did I applied for Bachelor's programme instead of Master's degree. I told her my HND could not secure admission for Master degree. I am looking forward to hearing from you. OGHUVWU

@philipsmac call me or add me on whatsapp on this number 08039526298
Re: How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by seyo99: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
U
Philipsmac:
please how did you send your documents to Germany.... And did you authenticate your transcripts at the court or embassy ?
Re: How Can I Apply For Admission Into A Germany University? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys, i want you guys to help me out.
I applied for a masters degree program in germany via uniassist and i have sent my statement of result, transcript and all the required documents. I did not apply with my degree certicate because i have not been issued degree certificate. Normally, it takes atleast one year to get the degree certificate here and i graduated in Nov 2017
I hope that, will not be a problem in the admission and visa process

(1) (Reply)

50+ SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD {USA} {UK} {AUSTRALIA} {CANADA} {EUROPE} / World Toughest Riddle / Meet Nigerian Who Defeated Inventors From 119 Countries Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.