Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

A Thread For Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Thread For Bloggers (799 Views)

How To Add Related Post Widget For /blogger Blogs. / Mastergblog.com.ng Custom Blogger Template Shared For Users (do / Please I Need A Template For . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Bloggers by LOSKYXANDER: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is a thread for users to gather together and interact. We can share our problems, experiences and also advice ourselves on the way forward. Now let me set the ball in motion. Can someone explain the concepts of seo optimization on and ways to go about it to increase traffic. And has anyone discovered that the settings that enables visitors comment on blogs is missing in the dashboard? Feel free to participate in this thread if you are a blogger. You can also drop the url of your blog if you like. Mine is
www.alexmonye..co.ke/?m=1
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Few months ago I was asking same questions.

Thanks to God who's currently adding butter to my ijebu bread
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by LOSKYXANDER: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2015
jboy73:
Few months ago I was asking same questions.
Thanks to God who's currently adding butter to my ijebu bread
have you found answers to your questions that you can share?
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by LOSKYXANDER: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is not encouraging o....are there no bloggers?? Lets talk
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by Rosemary216(f): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:
the settings that enables visitors comment on blogs is missing in the dashboard?

uhmmmm... i dont tink i get this
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by LOSKYXANDER: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rosemary216:
uhmmmm... i dont tink i get this
visitors can't comment on my posts because the settings for that is not available in my dashboard
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by Rosemary216(f): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:

visitors can't comment on my posts because the settings for that is not available in my dashboard
d settings are dere... Mayb u enabled only G+ comments.. Wats ur url again?
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by dhsfbi(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Traffic Traffic Traffic
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by LOSKYXANDER: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rosemary216:
d settings are dere... Mayb u enabled only G+ comments.. Wats ur url again?
I changed my theme....its no longer an issue with my new theme. The url is www.alexmonye..com
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by Rosemary216(f): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:

I changed my theme....its no longer an issue with my new theme. The url is www.alexmonye..com
thats cool. Why is your description stil showin default?
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by Futureviz: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:
This is a thread for users to gather together and interact. We can share our problems, experiences and also advice ourselves on the way forward. Now let me set the ball in motion. Can someone explain the concepts of seo optimization on and ways to go about it to increase traffic. And has anyone discovered that the settings that enables visitors comment on blogs is missing in the dashboard? Feel free to participate in this thread if you are a blogger. You can also drop the url of your blog if you like. Mine is
www.alexmonye..co.ke/?m=1

how can i import a template
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by LOSKYXANDER: 1:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Rosemary216:
thats cool. Why is your description stil showin default?
It was customized by me, its not actually in default
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by LOSKYXANDER: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2015
Futureviz:

how can i import a template
Its easy, simply search online for a suitable template of your choice. when you download it, you will have to extract the zip with your system.
Click the "Design" tab for the blog you want to edit from your list of blogs.
Click on “backup/Restore” button at the top right corner
Click “Choose File” to upload a template from your hard drive.
Browse for your compatible .XML template and click open. Finally upload the template by clicking
“Upload”
Re: A Thread For Bloggers by Rosemary216(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2015
LOSKYXANDER:

It was customized by me, its not actually in default
ohhh... I see

(1) (Reply)

100% Unique Copyscape Article Writer Tool / Discover The Step-by-step System To Unlimited Blogging Profits. / How To Make Upto $1000 Every Month With Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.