Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Please Tell No One! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Tell No One! (338 Views)

Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread / If You Ever Use This, Please Tell Us The Name Of Your Barber And Salon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell No One! by kelabok(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Known as the dark continent in the days of colonial inquisition, Africa have remained a divided people ever since the Europeans stepped their feet in to our land. Though they taught us some principles, but it seems some aspects of our nature nurture relationship have continued to play a vital role on Daily basis.
One of our primitive attitude is our propensity to divulge secrete once the opportunity presents itself. An average European will go to his grave with a friends secret, but same can not be said of a black man.
I know some people will come at me the moment I drop this write up but I must say that am sorry I did;but am happy I didn't hold back my feelings. Listening to one of the musics by magic system title "secret d'afrique" ( African secret), I was taken by a deep thought of how the message the group passed across affected us all.
They told a story of a young man called Jamie Fred who wanted to travel out but had this very good friend of his that he felt he should share his joy with. He called his friend Tutuya and informed him that he was to travel to France the following day. Please don't tell any one..... Let it just be between us. Tutu on getting home was greeted with a sumptuous meal by his wife. After the marathon, his wife sate by him...... And here comesTutu........ Dear do you know that Fred is going to France tomorrow!? Am happy for him!.
As his wife left the house to buy somethings from the market, she met a good friend of hers and immediately after exchanging pleasantries; there she went with the news and within hours, the whole Street already knew about the proposed travel.
On the day of Fred's travel, the whole Street was there including the native doctor whom he owned.
This is exactly the same thing that happens to us on Dailly basis and yet we do not learn. In life never tell a friend something that you know might back fire with alone of negative implications. Nt:even though sheeps herds together, their prices varies. Think about it

(1) (Reply)

Gold Biz / 6 Things You Should Know About Ministerial Appointee Professor Isaac Folorunso A / ᠄BAMWAR8。C0M᠄수원키스방 경북키스방밤전『산본키스방 키스후』

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.