Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? (552 Views)

Someone Offered To Buy Nairaland From Seun / Six Things You Can't Avoid Everyday / TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by Flexiano(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
GOOD EVEVING NAIRALANDERS,

HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A BLISSFUL DAY
My Question is........

If these SIX things were
offered to you to choose,
which one would
you take!!!!?

1. 50 MILLION cash in
dollars.

2. Lovely wife/hubby.

3. Newest Car in town.

4. 20 million worth mansion.

5. 100 Million worth of
Scholarship
to Oxford University London.

6. 1.5m A Month Job
Choose ONE ONLY!!!

DON'T SPOIL THE FUN!!!!

KEEP IT ROLLING.........
Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
I go for no5

1 Like

Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by psucc(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
No. 5 make sense die

1 Like

Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by mikigen(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
In as much as no5 I deal for an applicants or undergraduates but as some one who has passed through those stages, my best choice would be no1...closely followed by No 6
Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by Fajs: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
I will request for sense for this op

1 Like

Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by anibirelawal(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na no. 1 sure pass. Others follow........
Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by henribj(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
I go for number 1.
with number 1, all the rest will be obtainable.
grin
Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by Flexiano(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
psucc:
No. 5 make sense die

Lolssss...why are you guys going for NO. 5, It's 100 million worth of Scholarship oooooo to Oxford University London.
I thought you guys would be going for option 1. (50 MILLION cash in dollars)that's alot of money you know..!
Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by Henrypraise: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why all des nonsense talk?
Re: If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? by yomi007k(m): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Number 1

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Attack Shell Facility, Kill Guard! / Google Talent Job Free / Jovago Launches Ground-breaking Referral Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.