Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) (38955 Views)

Blogger Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Uk-based Activist Of Millions (pic) / Grandpa Producing Fake Dollars In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by calabardick(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
thank God na yoruba man, if na nother tribe we no for hear something here...
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by friends4ever(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
What's the name again? Ohhhh Rafiu...i knew it grin
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by isaacbush1987: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help ooo
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by alaskido(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Badoooo, you don open your own minting and printing company. After all na human beings dey print money. Get rich quick or die trying. I beg make una free the guy joor. This na his talent. When una go employ am for Nigerian minting and printing company, under wan charge am go court. If na UK or USA now this guy na asset to the country, gbagam grin grin grin
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ojesoj(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=adorable29 post=38815524][/quote]
B!tch stop stalking me. It's not my fault no man pays attention to you because of ur ugly big head.

Upload your it if I am lying

I use NairaLand take warn you, stop STALKING me
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by adorable29(f): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
ojesoj:

B!tch stop stalking me. It's not my fault no man pays attention to you because of ur ugly big head.

Upload your it if I am lying

I use NairaLand take warn you, stop STALKING me

Thunder fire your stupid senseless brain. So you no even know the meaning of the word "stalk"! Illiterate! So you insult your mother for NO REASON and I reply you back. That is what you understand to mean "stalk"!!!! Olodo! Hahaha! So since you are also replying that means you too are stalking me, abi? I said it before that you are a Local fowl! Nairaland dey really help your poor vocabulary! Village champion!

Upload your fake MBA certificate and your nauseating ezcema ugly poor hunger stricken face here first. Hehehe. Abi na cheap camera represent your face? By ur small boy logic, it means you have ugly bighead too!

Na Poverty go kill you! Poor illiterate bastard!
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by ojesoj(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
adorable29:

Thunder fire your stupid senseless brain. So you no even know the meaning of the word "stalk"! Illiterate! So you insult your mother for NO REASON and I reply you back. That is what you understand to mean "stalk"!!!! Olodo! Hahaha! So since you are also replying that means you too are stalking me, abi? I said it before that you are a Local fowl! Nairaland dey really help your poor vocabulary! Village champion!

Upload your fake MBA certificate and your nauseating ezcema ugly poor hunger stricken face here first. Hehehe. Abi na cheap camera represent your face? By ur small boy logic, it means you have ugly bighead too!

Na Poverty go kill you! Poor illiterate bastard!
Stop STALKING me on NL nah. Is it my fault that nobody paid you attention because of ugly mannerless big head. This is not good. You keep following me everywhere on NL

Seun this b!tch keeps STALKING me
Re: Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) by goldedprince: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
He was scammed. No need to arrest him. Even police sabi wetin happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) / SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.