Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables (2187 Views)

3 Brothers Rape Woman & Daughter Till Dawn In Osun Robbery Attack / Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar / Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables by REALTRUTH1: 1:19am On Apr 24, 2009
Armed robbers have raped a 51-year-old woman and her three daughters in Badagry. P.M.NEWS learnt, last night, that the four robbers had scaled the fence of their home, stripped them of money and valuables, and then had sex with them.
In a recount of their ordeal, the woman told P.M.NEWS that: “This house belongs to my late husband and I operate a supermarket store in the front. I want to recount a bad incident to you and it will continue to be in my memory and that of my daughters; even if we didn’t curse these robbers they have already placed a generation curse on their heads and that of their children if they have any.
“They came shouting on top of their voices that we should open the steel door that leads to the sitting room and bedrooms after scaling the fence. “Our security guard has been sick for sometime. So there was no guard to ward off the robbers. “When I refused to answer them, they shot into the air and I quickly flung the door of the place open and they got inside. “They requested for money and I gave them the N673,000 sent to me by a cousin in Dublin. They also collected my wedding ring, wristwatches and mobile phones.
“Having collected all these, one of them just started handling my daughter’s breasts and as she protested, she was slapped several times. Later another one said ‘these people fine well, well’. And before we knew it they told us to pull off our clothes and when I asked ‘why?’ they said they wanted to have sex with us. “I immediately went on my knees pleading and yet they did it with us, even with me that was menstruating, without using condoms.”
One of the woman’s 22-year-old daughter (names withheld), who was also raped, said: “I am an undergraduate in a northern university. I was in my sleeping dress and normally any time I go to sleep, I do not wear my bra and pant. So when the robbers came, after picking all they needed, one of these bastards started playing with my breasts and as I pushed him away he slapped me, and at gun point, they had sex with me while others made love to my mom and two of my younger sisters right in the same place. “I have not been feeling fine since this incident happened.”
One of the other two raped teenagers, aged 19 and 15, said: “We just pray that we won’t contract AIDS from these useless, devilish robbers”. The robbers escaped after the operation with the loot. The police in Badagry said the incident is being investigated.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/04/23/heartless-robbers-rape-woman-3-daughters-%e2%80%a2still-steal-their-valuables
Re: Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables by biina: 2:00am On Apr 24, 2009
pls move to crime
Re: Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables by lucabrasi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2009
this is really sad,i wonder what the woman and the children will have gone through emotionally,knowing they r helpless to stop it and the fact that there is every probability of the robbers coming back again, wonder when this police reform will finally be implemented,this is getting out of hand!!
Re: Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables by hoeyeadoe: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
I'm really sorry,

datz anoda question of security, imagine 4 whole women at a time. We shall never experience such ooo. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables by mccloud224(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2009
This is why Nigerians need to pass a law that allows the citizens the right to bear arms.
Re: Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables by Oxone(m): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2009
sad what kind of sick minds would do a think lyk this, oh God ? angry
Re: Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables by Saruman: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2009
Welcome to Nigeria without the home video!!!
Re: Heartless Robbers Rape Woman, Three Daughters; Still Steal Their Valuables by manmustwac(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2010
Her mallam was not feeling well and she couldn't replace with another mallam. How do we know whether it was an inside job and that the malam planned the whole thing.

(1) (Reply)

How Dad Beat My 11-year-old Brother To Death – Kid Sister / Female Robbery Gang Leader Nabbed And Stripe Naked In Abuja Today (pics) / Horror: Cameroonian Gendarmes Sexually Abuse Women And Children Of Bakassi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.