Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Join Video Files - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Join Video Files (1545 Views)

Freelancer Graphic Designers Needed To Join My Team / Looking For 2d And Concept Artists To Join An Indie Studio / A Graphics Designer Needed To Join A Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join Video Files by Avine: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
grin
Nowadays, photographing is widely used in our daily life. And there appears such circumstances that for example you may go out with your family or friends, you have shot so many videos, long or short. However, it’s not that convenient for you to review these memory pieces one by one because when it’s a short video and you will suffer the break of loading another one. So it’s more acceptable to join video files into one to get satisfactory effect . Here come 2 methods to merge video files into one. Refer to the instructing steps below.

Method One: Using Windows Movie Maker to merge video files

Step One: Drag your video files into the right panel (It also supports pictures and music), then the videos are put in line and you can arrange them to your order.
Step Two: Hit “Edit” on the top banner to adjust the effect of your videos.
Step Three: Click the button on the left top corner and choose “Save movie” – “Recommended for this project”

smileyIt’s so easy for you to combine video files, besides you can add pictures and music to make it vivid. However, it’s not always working when you add some formats such as AVI, FLV, etc. So you need a third-party application which is compatible with more formats.

Method Two: Using Apowersoft Video Converter Studio

Utilizing this software http://www.apowersoft.com/video-converter-studio.html, you can add all popular formats into it and make them into a video.
Step One: You can drag videos into this center panel.
Step Two: After loading all the videos, you can check “Merge into one file” at the right down corner.
Step Three: Hit the “Convert” button to make it work.

This software possesses high efficiency and multifunction . Apart from helping you join video files, you can also do some trip with your videos, edit them with new effect or add watermarks. So it’s more useful and helpful for you.

Re: How To Join Video Files by cibarthonomew: 4:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Mark. Good job.
Re: How To Join Video Files by NickZhao: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2015
A really usable tool and I like it! Thank you, buddy! Good to know it and I will share to my friends. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Animators And Cartoonist - Show Me How Good You Are! / New Video Tutorials And Plug-in Effect For After Effect And Photoshop E.t.c / The Simplicity Of Creativeness In Graphic / Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.