Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Buy Plot Of Land At Lekki Axis And Spread The Payment Over A Year - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Plot Of Land At Lekki Axis And Spread The Payment Over A Year (733 Views)

Own Plots Of Land At Low Prices And Spread The Payment Over A Period / Buy A Plot Of Land At Okunajah, Lekki And Spread The Payment Over A Year / Buy a plot of land for 500, 000 and spread the payment over 18 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Plot Of Land At Lekki Axis And Spread The Payment Over A Year by jewelville: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2009
Spring Ville Beach Estate introduces to you
A fully serviced estate with plots sizes of 540sqm. The offplan price is selling for N10 Million payable over 12months with an initial deposit of 30%.

The property  title is CofO with the Governor's Consent to be pursued by the individual buyer. The house designs are subject to the Government Building Approval. Interested buyers can buy more than one plot as we have over 30plots available for sale. Discounts are also available for clients buying a sizeable number of plots.

NEIGHBORHOOD
Chevron Limited
Ocean Bay
Chevron Conservation Centre
Alpha Beach

PAYMENT TERMS:
Payable over 12 months

Promotional Offer: N10 million
Actual Price:N11.5 million

INFRASTRUCTURES
Interlocking Stones
Central Borehole System
Gate Community
Street Light
Security Network

Contact info: spring.ville@yahoo.com

Invest in your Future.

Re: Buy Plot Of Land At Lekki Axis And Spread The Payment Over A Year by servicedfl: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
The last time you posted this, I asked you for a website address and some additional questions

Re: Buy A Plot Of Land At Okunajah, Lekki And Spread The Payment Over A Year
« #3 on: April 16, 2009, 08:38 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm interested, pls post your coy's website info and could you provide more details like # of plots, house designs, etc?
Re: Buy Plot Of Land At Lekki Axis And Spread The Payment Over A Year by jewelville: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2009
We appreciate your interest in the property.

We are actually working on the website, as soon as it is up, i will keep you posted.
The house designs are subject to the Government Building Approval and the plot size is 540sqm.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Plot Of Land In Outskirt Of Owerri / Cheap Petrol Station 4 Sale / 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom At Omotayo Ojo Street, Off Taike Street, Ikosi, Ketu. C.of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.