Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Protecting Our Cyperspace - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Protecting Our Cyperspace (782 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protecting Our Cyperspace by TUSYNRANGER(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2015
pls guys i think the hackers in our land can do good than the harms they are causing the public and even to the nation. instead of scaming, hacking unauthorized computer, and the likes can there be a way to improve by protecting our nation and not making our air space free for alien flights or sorts of so that we can as well see it coming before any external attacks jump-in on us. what is the way out compare to the developing countries whereby they have white hacker (4 d govt.) and black hackers (d non govt groups)
Re: Protecting Our Cyperspace by Fulaman198(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2015
I think it's always a good thing to do good in this world and try to have a pure heart.

Hackers with malicious intent aka those who are hacking others without permission are bad people and need to be dealt with. They are black hats or gray hats.

The only true white hats are those who don't privy into others affairs and will directly approach you and come to your face and ask for your permission to hack them. That is a true white hat. One who finds vulnerabilities, and one who asks for permission. To be clear, a white hat will never have any thoughts of malice and genuinely acts like a good guy

1 Like

Re: Protecting Our Cyperspace by TUSYNRANGER(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Fulaman198:
I think it's always a good thing to do good in this world and try to have a pure heart.
Hackers with malicious intent aka those who are hacking others without permission are bad people and need to be dealt with. They are black hats or gray hats.
The only true white hats are those who don't privy into others affairs and will directly approach you and come to your face and ask for your permission to hack them. That is a true white hat. One who finds vulnerabilities, and one who asks for permission. To be clear, a white hat will never have any thoughts of malice and genuinely acts like a good guy

i want to believe that a good thought can still change bad intentions so we all need to collaborate on this issue, like for example we are not safe with our communication platforms so far and our conversations is a thing of loop that can travel so easily anywhere unwarranted but do we know wether we have been watched by spying saterlite, undetected radar drones and wire tapped telephony device or what have you to call it that are gazing at us from a concealment. let think about it.
Re: Protecting Our Cyperspace by baba11(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

These do really occur and it's my major fear with modern IT...but what can we do?

Are we inventing anything to forestall this?NO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of The Only School Management Software Your School Needs. / Exclusive Web Design Training!!! / Learn To Code And Get Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.