Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale (1120 Views)

Do You Have A Facebook Page, Twitter And Facebook Group? / I Want To Buy Nigerians Following Facebook Page, Twitter Page And Instagram Acct / Facebook Page + Twitter Account For Sale..bonus Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale by freetimes: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2015
I'm into a serious financial difficulty of which i need small amount of money to put some things in other but i don't really have enough money to get rid off this now. So i've decided to sell my Google account to anyone who's serious and interested in buying it.

The account include:
- A non-hosted Adsense Acct. with a current balance of about five dollars. I've worked seriously on it and it's really making good amount of money. See it in action HERE

- A blog powered by Blogger. The blog receives a very good number of pageviews daily and really, i gain most of my Adsense clicks from it. (click HERE to view it live)

- A Facebook page with 921 likes. I make very good amount of money with my page. If really you know the HOW TOs, then you should understand what i mean. The name of the page is Evatom Group. I'm yet to set up a facebook custom url for my page but you can search for it on Facebook. It's on the top of the first result page.

- A Twitter account with 35 following, 11 followers and 43 tweets. I gain very little number of blog visits with it. Click HERE to visit my twitter account. It's new though..

- A Google plus account with 24 followers, 25,786 views and 120 in circles. Most of my followers are bloggers that get updates from me.

- A LinkedIn Account
- I Partner with Amazon + Jumia + Mobofree Affiliate programs.
- Chitika + Infolinks + Addynamo + Promo Nigeria publisher network account.
- NL. I subscribe to most business to buness email newsletters and paid to read email programs.
- A USA PayPal account. Not verified though.
- Plus Other several money making accounts with one Google Account.

If you're interested please reach me via email: Evatomng at gmail dot com...
Once i don't find any serious person within the shortest peroid of time, i may change my mind latter if i'm able to get the money i need.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
freetimes:
I'm into a serious financial difficulty of which i need small amount of money to put some things in other but i don't really have enough money to get rid off this now. So i've decided to sell my Google account to anyone who's serious and interested in buying it.

The account include:
- A non-hosted Adsense Acct. with a current balance of about five dollars. I've worked seriously on it and it's really making good amount of money. See it in action HERE

- A blog powered by Blogger. The blog receives a very good number of pageviews daily and really, i gain most of my Adsense clicks from it. (click HERE to view it live)

- A Facebook page with 921 likes. I make very good amount of money with my page. If really you know the HOW TOs, then you should understand what i mean. The name of the page is Evatom Group. I'm yet to set up a facebook custom url for my page but you can search for it on Facebook. It's on the top of the first result page.

- A Twitter account with 35 following, 11 followers and 43 tweets. I gain very little number of blog visits with it. Click HERE to visit my twitter account. It's new though..

- A Google plus account with 24 followers, 25,786 views and 120 in circles. Most of my followers are bloggers that get updates from me.

- A LinkedIn Account
- NL. I subscribe to most business to buness email newsletters and paid to read email programs.

Once i don't find any serious person within the shortest peroid of time, i may change my mind latter if i'm able to get the money i need.

Thanks for reading.

Mail me for urgent deal

Izeogu77@gmail.com
Re: Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale by enoch273: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
freetimes:

The account include:

- A LinkedIn Account

Thanks for reading.

Here is my mail Enoch.hartley@gmail.com, I am interested OR call/whatsapp 08179538301
Re: Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale by freetimes: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
enoch273:

Here is my mail Enoch.hartley@gmail.com, I am interested OR call/whatsapp 08179538301
i've contacted u
Re: Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale by freetimes: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
jboy73:

Mail me for urgent deal
Izeogu77@gmail.com
i've contact u
Re: Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale by NaijaComms: 3:26am On May 11, 2016
freetimes:

The account include:

- A LinkedIn Account

Thanks for reading.

if you haven't sold your AdSense yet, u add me up on WhatsApp
Ibehone@gmail.com
Re: Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale by happdesign: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello, Guys my name is Angel Blinkz if you want a google adsense i have for sell and it 5k you can contact me with Email:officialangelblinkz@gmail.com or Phone:08050313958 even on facebook my name is Angel Blinkz so feel free to contact am not a scammer i only do business Thank U.
Re: Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale by dedionne: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
happdesign:
Hello, Guys my name is Angel Blinkz if you want a google adsense i have for sell and it 5k you can contact me with Email:officialangelblinkz@gmail.com or Phone:08050313958 even on facebook my name is Angel Blinkz so feel free to contact am not a scammer i only do business Thank U.
wea do yu base?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Need A USA Adsense Account / HELP PLEASE!!! What Is The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Using Propellerads / Music : Nifemi Samuel – Ori Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.