Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

"Robohon" The tiny Robot Smartphone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Robohon" The tiny Robot Smartphone (1236 Views)

Click Here!!! To See The Picture Of The First Nigeria To Import Sex Robot To Nig / Tesla Stealth Mini 45W- The Tiny Version From Stealth 100W / Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Robohon" The tiny Robot Smartphone by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2015
It might be the oddest phone ever made - an eight inch tall robot that can dance along to your music, project movies out of its head.
Called Robohon, the firm says it can even identify people using a camera in its head. Measuring eight inches tall, it has a two inch touch screen on its back and built in speakers and speech recognition.

Designed by renowned creator Tomotaka Takahashi. RoBoHoN is an eight-inch-high robot with a 2-inch screen on the back and a camera and projector built into its face.

It walks, talks, dances, and connects to LTE and 4G phone networks.

It is even capable of identifying people by their face or voice, and will act accordingly, telling them they have a new message or to smile for the camera.

The firm showed off the machine at the CEATEC show in Japan, and said it will go on sale this year - but did not release a price.

Created by designer Tomotaka Takahashi, Sharp says the device is 'the next generation of mobile information communication terminal'.

To make calls, users simply pick up the robot and speak into it

It says the robot can be carried in a bag or pocket. To make calls, owners just lift it up and talk into the robot's front. A two inch touchscreen on its back allows them to navigate through menus.

Sharp also boasts is has advanced speech recognition so users can simply talk to it.

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/05/roboho-tiny-robot-smartphone-only-in-japan/

Re: "Robohon" The tiny Robot Smartphone by BrightEye(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2015
I surely know am gonna use this thing (not yet sure of what to call it)...
I am not up to 30, so a high probability of affording it at a tender age is at my disposal...

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed And Reliable Uk Pool Draws / Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9. / SAD NEWS: Nollywood Actor Dede One-day Burial Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.