Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. (3391 Views)

Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / *Building A 6 Bedroom Executive Duplex In A 340sqm Land -Enugu. / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by Shadeolad(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na my area be this o. Oluodo. Witnessed the German flooring on saturday. Am just around d corner. E ku ise. Will come around to say Hi to u very soon

1 Like

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Preparing to resume duty.
Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by twinskenny(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2015
adebaxton:
Preparing to resume duty.
wedone Engr...
Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 3:56am On Nov 10, 2015
I shall be updating the thread again as we shall be completing the ground floor works today.
Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice having you around Ma.
Shadeolad:
Na my area be this o. Oluodo. Witnessed the German flooring on saturday. Am just around d corner. E ku ise. Will come around to say Hi to u very soon

1 Like

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ground Floor Block Work and Lintel Fully done, Pictures will start rolling in.

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
In Progress.

1 Like

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Before lintel

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lintel Formwork

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Casting in progress

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Septic Tank/Soakway

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Done and Dusted

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Awaiting Suspended Slab.

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Taking Shape.

Re: The Ongoing Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Ebute/ipakodo, Ikorodu, Lagos. by adebaxton(m): 3:21am On Jan 03, 2018
Happy New Year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miniflat At Unity Estate In Awoyaya,ajah @ 350k Total Package(pic Incl) / View This Fantastic Estate At Abijo Lekki With Solid Infrastructure Pix / Uncompleted Duplex In An Estate @ Abuja For 20m, 27m &Serviced Duplx For 68.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.