Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,481 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha (1885 Views)

Are You Using Swiftkey Keyboard? Come In Lets Have Fun!!! / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Microsoft Buys Swiftkey For $250 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by djl(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
SwiftKey arguably has one of the best mobile keyboard replacement apps for text prediction, but the company isn't stopping there. The company yesterday, October 8, 2015,announced its new technology—SwiftKey Neural Alpha.

SwiftKey Neural Alpha is the world’s first smartphone keyboard software that uses artificial neural networks to predict and correct your typing.

The experimental app uses this powerful technology to offer you smarter and more meaningful suggestions in the context of what you’re writing.

Its underlying word prediction technology is based on the use of neural networks, a subfield of artificial intelligence inspired by the structure and operation of the human brain.

BETTER PREDICTIONS & CORRECTION

• Understands word similarity
• Analyses longer sentence context
• Understands complex word relationships

NEURAL NETWORKS INNOVATION

• Employs next-generation language models
• Uses deep learning techniques
• Graphics Processing Unit-accelerated (where possible)
• Optimized for Android 4.4+

Download http://hotfixtech..com/2015/10/swiftkey-gets-even-better-with-swiftkey.html?m=0

Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Bratking(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good innovation, but my Samsung Keyboard serves me okay. It has text predictions and smart dictionary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bratking:
Good innovation, but my Samsung Keyboard serves me okay. It has text predictions and smart dictionary.
(Almost) All keyboards have these features.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Markov Chains are wonderful!
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Defaramade(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
SwiftKey should have allowed people to import their saved cloud data from SwiftKey keyboard to SwiftKey Neural Alpha. I downloaded the neural alpha today but I had to revert back to SwiftKey keyboard because all my saved words & predictions were unavailable. It was like starting from scratch.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Mustiboy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
my touchpalX always beat this shit they call swift key
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Defaramade:
SwiftKey should have allowed people to import their saved cloud data from SwiftKey keyboard to SwiftKey Neural Alpha. I downloaded the neural alpha today but I had to revert back to SwiftKey keyboard because all my saved words & predictions were unavailable. It was like starting from scratch.
Did you read the part where they said it was an alpha project?
Or that they use different prediction engines?
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Defaramade(m): 2:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
my touchpalX always beat this shit they call swift
key
Because you don't like it or it's not to your taste doesn't make it poo. SwiftKey keyboard is one of the best 3rd party keyboard apps on the playstore. & why do you think it was the 1st 3rd party keyboard that Apple allowed on the Apple Appstore??
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Defaramade(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Karmanaut:

Did you read the part where they said it was an alpha project?
Or that they use different prediction engines?
Yeah, I read it alright. But if SwiftKey keyboard is able to access your Gmail account and Facebook timeline to learn words, why didn't they implement that feature in this SwiftKey Neural Alpha too??
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Defaramade:
Yeah, I read it alright. But if SwiftKey keyboard is able to access your Gmail account and Facebook timeline to learn words, why didn't they implement that feature in this SwiftKey Neural Alpha too??
If you read it you wouldn't be asking these questions.
Did you read this part?
This application is an [size=20]experimental [/size] alpha project from SwiftKey Greenhouse. Ongoing support, updates and fixes are not guaranteed. **
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by flyca: 2:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Please what is the swiftkey function on the computer for? When I hit my ctrl key multiple times, I get a notification asking of I want to activate my swiftkey. Pls someone enlighten me.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Defaramade(m): 4:28am On Oct 10, 2015
Karmanaut:
If you read it you wouldn't be asking these questions. Did you read this part?
I hear you.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Mustiboy(m): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Defaramade:
Because you don't like it or it's not to your taste doesn't make it poo. SwiftKey keyboard is one of the best 3rd party keyboard apps on the playstore. & why do you think it was the 1st 3rd party keyboard that Apple allowed on the Apple Appstore??
I type rubbish when I use swiftkey, but when I use touchpalx, I feel the ease of typing on touchscreen which swiftkey would have made miserable

Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Defaramade(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
I type rubbish when I use swiftkey, but when I use touchpalx, I feel the ease of typing on touchscreen which swiftkey would have made miserable
Are you kidding me Well, different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
Hi,
20kobo has been added to your shilling account.
Keep shilling.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Mustiboy(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Defaramade:
Are you kidding me Well, different strokes for different folks.
Abi
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Mustiboy(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Karmanaut:

Hi,
Keep shilling.
cheesy
Karmanaut:

Hi,
Keep shilling.
guy, I never knew you're this stupid sha, wow! keep it up.
and be tutored, there's no verb form of shill, so get your facts right.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
:Dguy, I never knew you're this stupid sha, wow! keep it up.
and be tutored, there's no verb form of shill, so get your facts right.
Like I didn't know that.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Mustiboy(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Karmanaut:
Like I didn't know that.
so why use shilling which was suppose to be a currency.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Mustiboy:
so why use shilling which was suppose to be a currency.
Can't I have fun anymore?
Pls no bully.
Re: Swiftkey Gets Even Better With Swiftkey Neural Alpha by Mustiboy(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Karmanaut:
Can't I have fun anymore? Pls no bully.
noted, you were just having fun, we're good.

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Two Review - Aesthetically Pleasing, Powerful, Cheap / Are These True About Boom J7 / Mtn N25 Night Plan Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.