Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Toolz Confesses To Stalking Richard Mofe Damijo | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Confesses To Stalking Richard Mofe Damijo | Photos (707 Views)

Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Confesses To Stalking Richard Mofe Damijo | Photos by 9aiboard: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo has shared a throwback picture of him with OAP Toolz.

In the caption of the picture RMD, as he is fondly called, wrote about his experience on meeting Toolz; he also revealed what he called her that night.
“My tbt is with the Fabulous toolzo@toolzo. Iyanya album launch. Awesome night. Not managed to see her since then. Toolz with Things as I called her dt night, here is to u” wrote RMD.
Toolz saw this throwback picture and commented on it.
In her comment she revealed she stalks RMD on his Instagram page just like........http://..com.ng/2015/10/toolz-confesses-to-stalking-richard.html

Re: Toolz Confesses To Stalking Richard Mofe Damijo | Photos by kemlily(f): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok Noted after intro mimo wink

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Set To Wed On Oct. 21 In New York? See Photos / Rita Dominic Wows In Floral Dress At LFDW 2015(photos) / Oh My God! See How Some People Watch Ongoing Football Match &concerts. See Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.