Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) (25327 Views)

World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final / ** 3 - 5odds Tips Corner ** No Chance To Lose / 2odds Daily Soccer Picks Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Todays Sms
Picks
For Premium Member Is Still Active Join The Winning
Trend.

No Chance To Loose.

I guarantee that if you use my
soccer picks combined with a good betting system like
"Martingale", you will win about
5k daily ! It you do the
calculations you will have a profit of 50k at the end of each
month! Sounds good, right?

Hit Me on.

+2349081346449

Goldline132@gmail.com
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2015
PROPUNTER:
Todays Sms
Picks
Trend.

No Chance To Loose.

5k daily ! It you do the
calculations you will have a profit of 50k at the end of each

Hit Me on.

+2349081346449

morning bro, something just occurred to me- how can someone not expect goals to come in an intermilan match...so I have the feeling that you posted the under 2.5 goals for posting sake and u didn't play it...so please prove me wrong by either copying and pasting the bet or screenshoting it and uploading it here

NOTE NO HATRED BRO, JUST WANT U TO PROVE ME WRONG
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by TVTKOKO(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2015
StrafordSTONES:

morning bro, something just occurred to me- how can someone not expect goals to come in an intermilan match...so I have the feeling that you posted the under 2.5 goals for posting sake and u didn't play it...so please prove me wrong by either copying and pasting the bet or screenshoting it and uploading it here

shut up mr man! Is he the cause of the bet you lost?
Everyone can't be foolish the same time. at least you have a choice to play his games or Gerrrrraaaahra here!!!!!!
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2015
TVTKOKO:
[s]shut up mr man! Is he the cause of the bet you lost?
Everyone can't be foolish the same time. at least you have a choice to play his games or Gerrrrraaaahra here!!!!!!
[/s]
Haba...take it easy...did he accuse him for his loss? He simply asked him what made him choose that market nd would he be able to show him proof of stake...it's left to the op to ignore or indulge him...no need for the outburst... cool

2 Likes

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by sigonera: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2015
TVTKOKO:
shut up mr man! Is he the cause of the bet you lost?

Thanks to nairaland, people DAT don't know you can talk to u anyhow....no much response to you though just waiting on PROPUNTER TO PROVE ME WRONG
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2015
StrafordSTONES:

[b]If Am here For Jokes or Posting Sake What of other Matches that have going on well here , If I may let you knw that match was sent to My Premium Members i.
I have Personal Reasons For Choosing Option.

For Instance Yesterday
A I was with a Friend We were Debating about Sassulo vs Lazio Match He said Lazio Will Win Or X2 I told him that Sassulo Are Bad boys sometimes they are likely to Open scoreline .

So i let him knw Best Option is Over 1.5 So At the end he choosed his mind For X2 At the end That Only Match Lose his Ticket .

Another Instance A man Asked me to help him Out Check his Ticket, After checking it Was in progress remaining Inter Match that he played G/G So I marvel i never Raised the motion of telling him about my Under Option .
To avoid Arguement.

Punting is About Luck
Check Barcelona Since the Champions Leg against Roma 1-1
Till date its been BTS Barca seems having Pouros Defence.

Did you Think of it that 8 Goals will be in Newcastle match yesterday.

[/b]
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goodmorning All Click Like For Today Free Match Note: Todays Sms Picks For Premium Member Is Active Join The Winning Trend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
PROPUNTER:

[b]If Am here For Jokes or Posting Sake What of other Matches that have going on well here , If I may let you knw that match was sent to My Premium Members i.

For Instance Yesterday
A I was with a Friend We were Debating about Sassulo vs Lazio Match He said Lazio Will Win Or X2 I told him that Sassulo Are Bad boys sometimes they are likely to Open scoreline .

So i let him knw Best Option is Over 1.5 So At the end he choosed his mind For X2 At the end That Only Match Lose his Ticket .

Another Instance A man Asked me to help him Out Check his Ticket, After checking it Was in progress remaining Inter Match that he played G/G So I marvel i never Raised the motion of telling him about my Under Option .
To avoid Arguement.

Punting is About Luck

[/b]

see bro, I like you ...but I just want to know if you truly staked on that option....JUST PROVE IT TO ME BY UPLOADING OR PASTING IT HERE...

#NOHATRED
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by gabazin080(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
PROPUNTER:

For Instance Yesterday

To avoid Arguement.

Punting is About Luck

[/b]
bro don't listen to haters. Drop today's game
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by Koleman(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
PROPUNTER:

For Instance Yesterday

To avoid Arguement.

Punting is About Luck

[/b]
You are really a patient guy for taking out time to explain. I understand where de other guy is coming from. He's just finding it hard to believe that the most rational and safest option didn't play. Your explainations are perfect and straight to de point. I just wanna add. 8 times out of 10 when two big teams clash, its always a low scoring game no matter how many goals these teams scored in their previous games against other teams. Only on rare occasions do you ridiculous score lines. It is now left for the punter to decide whether to take de risk. Even the bookmakers know this. Try to observe any big match feature you will discover that the odds for over over 2.5 or under 2.5 are almost equal meaning that they also do not know if a game will be i high scoring game or low scoring game. One important help in such games is the past head to head records.

1 Like

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
◕◕◕#FREE GAME ◕◕◕

◕►League: GREECE: Super League

◕►Match: Panathinaikos - Giannina

◕►Tip: 1 (85% GUARANTEED WIN)

◕►Odd: 1.35

◕►Safe: 85%

◕◕◕◕◕ BET and WIN with #Propunter ◕◕◕◕◕

Stake with Caution.

2 Likes

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by flashyoba231(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
game won......nice one bro....onto d next one
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by Mammangaddafi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
PROPUNTER:
◕◕◕#FREE GAME ◕◕◕

◕►League: GREECE: Super League

◕►Match: Panathinaikos - Giannina

◕►Tip: 1 (85% GUARANTEED WIN)

◕►Odd: 1.35

Stake with Caution.bet won. You are good man
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Todays Sms
Picks
Trend.
No Chance To Loose.

5k daily ! It you do the
calculations you will have a profit of 50k at the end of
each

Hit Me on.

+2349081346449

Goldline132@gmail.com

~ Dream Dare Do

Nothing Changes expect you Do ?

1 Like

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by clodd007(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2015
you get 20% on ur first deposit when you get in through this link it is a new bookie for u https://www.bonanzawin.com/?code=clodd007 : so much inplays nd fast payout
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Click Like For Today Free Match
Note: Todays Sms Picks For Premium Member Is Active Join The Winning Trend
** No Chance to Loose ** Match will be Posted Few Minutes b4 Kickoff Time.

4 Likes

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
◕◕◕#FREE GAME ◕◕◕

◕►League: ENGLAND: Championship

◕►Match: Nottingham - Burnley

◕►Tip: Under 2.5 (85% GUARANTEED WIN)

◕►Odd: 1.80

Stake with Caution.

*** Edited ***

3 Likes

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
◕◕◕#FREE GAME ◕◕◕
◕►League: Europe: Champions League
◕►Match: Zenit Petersburg - Lyon
Stake with Caution.

1 Like

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by number5(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
PROPUNTER:
◕◕◕#FREE GAME ◕◕◕

◕►League: Europe: Champions League

◕►Match: Zenit Petersburg - Lyon

Stake with Caution.
,,,hmmm,,,zenith are now scoring a lot and lyon,,I doubt if dey won't score !!!,,,well,,let's watch and see my friend,,I researched dis match too,,,so its going to be interesting,,
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by number5(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
number5:
,,,hmmm,,,zenith are now scoring a lot and lyon,,I doubt if dey won't score !!!,,,well,,let's watch and see my friend,,I researched dis match too,,,so its going to be interesting,,
So I win afterall,,,it was a close call anyway,,thumbs up undecided
number5:
So I win afterall,,,it was a close call anyway,,thumbs up
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Since Day One i Started this thread i have Posted A total of 22 Matches I manage to get 19 WINS
19/22.

Most People dont understand my Vision and Staking Plan its not matter of Running from one Tipster to another what matters Most is Long Run Win .

I Have also manage to serve my Premium members better.

PunterS who have Good staking Power and Money management Plus Self Control Should be winning too.

Pls. Nobody should quote me to avoid flooding.

1 Like

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by Philoo1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
PROPUNTER:
Since Day One i Started this thread i have Posted A total of 22 Matches I manage to get 19 WINS
19/22.

Most People dont understand my Vision and Staking Plan its not matter of Running from one Tipster to another what matters Most is Long Run Win .

I Have also manage to serve my Premium members better.

PunterS who have Good staking Power and Money management Plus Self Control Should be winning too.

Pls. Nobody should quote me to avoid flooding.

nice job bro...
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Todays Sms Picks For Premium Member Is Still Active Join The Winning Trend. 3+ Odd Daily Via Sms
*** No Chance To Loose. ***
I guarantee that if you use my soccer picks combined with a good betting system like "Martingale", you will win about 5k daily ! It you do the calculations you will have a profit of 50k at the end of each month! Sounds good, right?
Hit Me on.
Only Serious Minded Persons.
+2349081346449
Goldline132@gmail.com
~ Dream Dare Do
Nothing Changes expect you Do ?
Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
◕◕◕#FREE GAME ◕◕◕

◕►League: IRAN: Persian Gulf Pro League

◕►Match: Zob Ahan - Gostaresh

◕►Odd: 1.45

Stake with Caution.

1 Like

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by PROPUNTER(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
PROPUNTER:
◕◕◕#FREE GAME ◕◕◕
◕►League: IRAN: Persian Gulf Pro League
◕►Match: Zob Ahan - Gostaresh
◕►Odd: 1.45
Stake with Caution.
Won 0-0 FT Click Like for Another Free Match

3 Likes

Re: Single Picks Strategy No Chance To Loose ( A Must View For All Punters) by Koleman(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Won 0-0 FT Click Like for Another Free Match
you are de best

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bayelsa Queens Fans Attack Sunshine Queens FC Players,Brutalise Them(pics) / Brittney Griner Makes First Public Statement Since Release / Man United's £989m Squad Is The Most Expensive In The WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.