Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) (41254 Views)

Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos / I Steal Women’s Underwear For Sexual Pleasure – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) by Aroh48(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
shortgun:

The NCA is very proud of this story .
We have properly documented the names of the criminals involved in this shameful act.

We will also like to note that our brothers from the southwest are currently leading other regions in criminal activities from our records.

Expect a full Report at the end of the year.

We urge the general public to always check names of criminals and report back to the NCA.

Signed: President General.
Name Checkers Association
guy,u don make me laugh to d extent i come dey cal my dad bros
Re: Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lilimax:
Name checkers Association, where una dey smiley
However, Nigeria youths should flee from crime and the likes. It does not pay!
Is now Nigerian youths not yourobber youths abi?
Re: Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) by Lead(f): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=15pt]When will those who stole our millions daily since 1960 be paraded? mtcheeeeeeeeew[/size]

Aloku Pata lasan ni were yi lo ji. Oloribuku gan po ni Naija

Abasha, iranu

grin grin
Re: Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) by kobonaire(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
he change ham to born2boink, after war with ham, he place life banned on it. I vex open another straight.
that is crazy because in a raw sense, we are all born to fûck at some point in our lives unless we choose not too ..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry Agaga Murdered In Italy Over Girl ( Very graphic Photo) / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.