Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

A Humble Advices From All...i Plead - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Humble Advices From All...i Plead (350 Views)

I PLEAD WITH YOU TO COME IN & HELP ME OUT OF THIS DEEP BLUE SEA / Kenyan Master Degree Holder Stands On The Road To Plead For A Job / Kenyan Master Degree Holder Stands On The Road To Plead For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Humble Advices From All...i Plead by Lm317: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Greetings all

I appreciate you all.
I don't know how best to answer this person as I am not in a position to do it,that's why I had to post it here for help.

Please read below;

I have some pressing questions to ask,I would love a honest replies and some advices.....
I want to pursure a career in Engineering.I have an N.C.E in Electrical/Electronics Technology and also a NABTEB A'LEVEL Cert in Electronics works.due to some financial challenges,I had to quit school in order to make ends meet.Now,I do installations of cable Televisions which I won't have the time to pursuing my Regular University Engineering degree because of money involved.
Obviously,I can't combine the work and school at the same time,I am thinking of enrolling for part time programmes.
My Questions are;
1. Is there a school that offer Part time Engineering programmes in South East?
2. What courses are available on Part time programmes that can allow me pursue my career in Engineering afterwards?
I look forward to seeing your humble responses.
Regards.
Re: A Humble Advices From All...i Plead by POWEROFPEACE(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Part time program in Engineering and and sciences was cancelled in virtually all institutions in Nigeria two to three years ago. Some few institutions will tell you part time only for you to find out later, is full time. They do this deliberately to attract more students to their campuses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) PGD Form Is On. (090-3637-0082) / Nigeria Navy Recruitment/replacement2015/16 Form Is Out / How Can One Make A First Class Or A Strong Second Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.