Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

We Just Opened Our Studio And We Are Looking For Artists To Sign As Well - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / We Just Opened Our Studio And We Are Looking For Artists To Sign As Well (705 Views)

Ryan Reynolds Just Opened Up About His Lifelong Struggles With Anxiety / Ridiculous Examples Of Cartoon Logic That We Just Can’t Explain / ROK Studio's And Emem Isong’s ‘body Language’ Set To Hit The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just Opened Our Studio And We Are Looking For Artists To Sign As Well by bobbysaxy: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
We just opened a new professional studio...and we have some powerful producers that will give u the best...we operate both digital and analogue and we do all kind of music....call CEO of don't doubt me records on 08155560515 for more details

Re: We Just Opened Our Studio And We Are Looking For Artists To Sign As Well by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
bobbysaxy:
We just opened a new professional studio...and we have some powerful producers that will give u the best...we operate both digital and analogue and we do all kind of music....call CEO of don't doubt me records on 08155560515 for more details
what are the criteria Pls
Re: We Just Opened Our Studio And We Are Looking For Artists To Sign As Well by BTT(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
bobbysaxy:

Please send a pm to me when you need a songwriter. Very affordable.
Re: We Just Opened Our Studio And We Are Looking For Artists To Sign As Well by glo3nity: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Every studios are heard signing yet only the old that is known!

Can we be true to ourselves..?

Anyways.., for those of you artist in need of songwriter / composer on sensational songs call 07067540732.
Re: We Just Opened Our Studio And We Are Looking For Artists To Sign As Well by bobbysaxy: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Go make ur own thread

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur 2015 All Time Favorite Movie... / Can You Buy This Dvd At The Rate Of #98000 / Why Is DSTV Not Showing South Africa Movies In Africa Magic Channels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.