Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,780 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga (49921 Views)

Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Goes Hot In These Pix / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Towncrier247: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
One of Nollywood's most daring and controversial actresses some years back, Chioma Toplis, returns in new movie production titled, "Alhaji Maga", starring John Okafor, popularly called, Mr. Ibu. Chioma who is highly endowed, is known for being blunt and not average to expose very vital body parts. See more photos below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/see-what-busty-daring-actress-chioma.html

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Towncrier247: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Airforce1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Zozot: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
okay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by agarawu23(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
shocked

I hope Mr Ibu won't collapse after the movie because that load too much o cheesy

Her mighty boobs reminds me of someone, make I know put her name lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by ifex370(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
dem no suppose de pay actors aswear

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by ernesty20(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
ifex370:
dem no suppose de pay actors aswear
lol why?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lmao
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by ifex370(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
ernesty20:
lol why?

After all this tortoritor grin na u suppose de donate give the producers sef

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by sigiyaya(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
ooooooooooh where is the boobs now............

i guess i'm not the only person disappointed here

I beg click like if you are here to view the busty boobs

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by MrMcJay(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
While many useful topics are rotting away, this is the nonsense that the mods deemed fit to be on the front page.

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Out of shape Monkey...Over bleached LovePeddler...Only in Hollywood that fat pigs are glorified...And who the F**k is she? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by BiggerBangs: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy [size=20pt]Mr Ibu oya continue flexing[/size]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Dcaliphate(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
as i have seen it i should start crying na abi
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
lowest of lows

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by onihaxy: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok :ook
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Another crappy film

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by broxymall(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nollywood 10%

Get your Timberland Boot,Sneakers, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice, Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch et al , visit link at signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na wash
angry angry
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by ernesty20(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
ifex370:

After all this tortoritor grin na u suppose de donate give the producers sef
heheheh i swear those actors and actresses are enjoying
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Segadem(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrMcJay:
While many useful topics are rotting away, this is the nonsense that the mods deemed fit to be on the front page.
braine:
And this made front page!
Yes it will make front page, I don't know what has become of the mod these days with moral-less celebrities showing their waywardness to our wards and youths in the name of fashion.
what moral lessons have we gain from this show of shame now?
There are many fantastics topics/trends that will not make it to FP,but if it is Davido buys new pencil, Toto Dike buys new bra, Dbanj goes shirt less, even before op drops his pen ,he don enter FP.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by IsiCaterpillar(f): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Segadem(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Zozot:
okay
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by chiefololade: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don understand the film with just those pictures
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by benedictnsi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Another crappy film

As in eeeh, laugh din roast me here
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by macolino(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mumu film,its time for seriousness.Guys are not smillin
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
This Mr Ibu go be mumu in real Life oooo
Can anybody testify dat? If u knw him real Live
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by boboLIL(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Case of potbelly man and compound milk woman..... Heavy duty crew

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by PublicAssurance: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
This Mr. Ibu shaaaa...na real clown!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by ernesty20(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrMcJay:
ahahahahcheesy make them no ban u ooo
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by isaacbush1987: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg help ooo I beg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda / Davido Pole Dancing with a lady On A Bus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.