Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Strictly for Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly for Job Seekers (1227 Views)

Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly for Job Seekers by Tom15: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good Day, My fellow job seeker, How has it been? it is no news; the job/employment situation in Nigeria, and how graduates is being treated less than a peasant in some climes, kudos to those employers who claims God, even with their meager pay and extra-strenuous work responsibilities. By the way: My friends and I believed there is job in Nigeria, and that various factors had to be in place to get one. I won't bore you mentioning those factors here, as some may not apply to your scenario, but one of the factors stands out after God(Faith), and that's what brought me here today.

We believe that INFORMATION IS POWER, and a source of information is knowing someone that knows someone who may be aware of that job posting that directly suites you. Yea.. I am introducing to you a job whatsapp group on 07069412992. Please read the below information carefully before deciding to join...

1. The group is named jobites
2. Our Primary focus is: bringing job and scholarship information to our proximity
3. Stay clear of the group if you are not i. a graduate ii. an applicant iii. interested in helping your fellow being by hoarding information iv. easily bored by being around people v. Interested in increasing your network
4. Please be ready to be open and relate to others with respect..
5. Send me a private whatsapp message titled 'for jobites' to be added up. Thank you for your interest.

1 Like

Re: Strictly for Job Seekers by Lollypee(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
nice one Tom... grin
Re: Strictly for Job Seekers by cmoney22222: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
nice one, sign me up asap

Tom15:
Good Day, My fellow job seeker, How has it been? it is no news; the job/employment situation in Nigeria, and how graduates is being treated less than a peasant in some climes, kudos to those employers who claims God, even with their meager pay and extra-strenuous work responsibilities. By the way: My friends and I believed there is job in Nigeria, but that various factors had to be in place to get one. I won't bore you mentioning those factors here, as some may not apply to your scenario, but one of the factors stands out after God(Faith), and that's what brought me here today.

We believe that INFORMATION IS POWER, and a source of information is knowing someone that knows someone who may be aware of that job posting that directly suites you. Yea.. I am introducing to you a job whatsapp group on 07069412992. Please read the below information carefully before deciding to join...

1. The group is named jobites
2. Our Primary focus is: bringing job and scholarship information to our proximity
3. Stay clear of the group if you are not i. a graduate ii. an applicant iii. interested in helping your fellow being by hoarding information iv. easily bored by being around people v. Interested in increasing your network
4. Please be ready to be open and relate to others with respect..
5. Send me a private message titled 'for jobites' to be added up. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Strictly for Job Seekers by Tom15: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please no calls or sms but simply a whatsapp message as indicated above.. Thank you all for your interest

(1) (Reply)

Good Ppl Of N.l....who Knows Dis Coy / Business Supervisor Vacancy In Warri, Delta State. / Kpmg 2016 Deal Advisory AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.