Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

"I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out (465 Views)

'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up / My Colleagues Career Start Crashing After Marriage - Flavour On Why He Is Single / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out by superken(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Highlife singer still living his single life!!

Flavour told My Joy Online in a recent interview on why he’s not ready for marriage.

His own words were;

“Marriage is a serious thing, it’s a decision that when you make it’s like you are in it or you are not so you don’t need to make the wrong decision. That’s the most important thing.”

“If you want to marry, for marrying sake then it doesn’t make sense. You are not defining marriage and because of the kind of job we do, I hardly stay at home so where am I going to have the time to give my family? So it is very difficult”

“If I was maybe a banker, a CEO of a company or some kind of job it would be very easy, because I would have just gone to work and return to my family every day. For almost two months now I have not been home so if I had a wife…what will be expected of me? That means I can’t go to work, I have to think about them because I can’t leave them lonely like that”

Flavour added….

Source:http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/10/i-am-still-single-and-not-yet-for.html
Re: "I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out by boboLIL(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
I pity senseless ladies sha... Not ur fault

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out by tenderlaw(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
G
Re: "I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out by Iyamar(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
OK that why you wanna be like Tubaba right? Lol
Re: "I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
A man who is not ready will always give an excuse.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out by AdeniyiA(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
and thanks to free punna everywhere you go...
Re: "I Am Still Single And Not Yet For Marriage"- Flavour Cries Out by Utchgirl(f): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mr flavour,i hope all dis ur babymama are reading/seeing dis?.

Sandra Okagbue and Anna Banner, u guys shld take heart, Flavour wil choose either of u 4 marriage one day. Or he might decide 2 take anoda gal.

I wil neva blame flavour, u girls wil hv d blame especially dt Anna Banner.

Tu face come and see dem ; they are all following ur footsteps.

(1) (Reply)

Mayor Of London Wipes Out 10- Year-old Japanese Schoolboy / Diamond Platnumz Beat Yemi Alade, Davido To Win 2015 MTV Emas’ Best African Act / See Photo Of MBGN 2015 With Finalists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.