Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

“god Is Going To Use Me To Prophesy To Multitudes” – Terry G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “god Is Going To Use Me To Prophesy To Multitudes” – Terry G (389 Views)

Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos / Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Is Going To Use Me To Prophesy To Multitudes” – Terry G by 9aiboard: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Terry G has reportedly stated that it has been prophesied that he will enter the full time ministry of evangelizing to people soon.
“By God’s grace; it has been prophesied that God is going to use me to prophesy to multitudes, and I think I’m already doing that in a way, but when God calls me at the right time, I will go for it fully” said Terry G who was a former chorister at the Redeemed Church of God.
He later explained why he is doing secular music despite being close to God. “Sometimes, you need to put yourself in people’s shoes. When a preacher is preaching to you, and you already know all what he is going to say, ................http://..com.ng/2015/10/god-is-going-to-use-me-to-prophesy-to.html

Re: “god Is Going To Use Me To Prophesy To Multitudes” – Terry G by LillyAnne(f): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Terry G?
Okay grin grin
Re: “god Is Going To Use Me To Prophesy To Multitudes” – Terry G by bewla(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
yes for the shayos
Re: “god Is Going To Use Me To Prophesy To Multitudes” – Terry G by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Time will tell.
Re: “god Is Going To Use Me To Prophesy To Multitudes” – Terry G by flawlessT(f): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
god? grin It's possible sha

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Marriages Don’t Last — Adesina / See How Flood Displaced 158 Persons In Delta / Why Would Johnny Depp Say 'he Doesn't Want To Win An Oscar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.