Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup (2768 Views)

Is She Really Slaying? (photos) / Makeup Transformation: See The Handy Work Of Makeup On This Contoured Face / Wonders Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by lalasticlala(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
All I can say is wow!!! Though the babe is still pretty without the makeup, but looks prettier with the makeup.

Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani, shared the photo showing this amazing transformation..

https://instagram.com/p/8nxCIoq6-CfvvgVnjtzQuptjvK4k9ltYLdczw0/?taken-by=tiannahsplacempire

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by MosakuAW(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fake babes everywhere.

This is one of the reasons we guys go for beauty over brain forgetting the power of make up.

One of the power of make-up is calling your junior 'big sister' and calling your elders 'Omoge' just because make-up turn small girl to "big babe" and turn old "cargo" to "ayoge".

1 Like

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Queennikky(f): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
This picture is really......

BEFORE.......... &........... AFTER

1 Like

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by benedictnsi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Buhari should really probe makeup artists........ For misleading the minds of innocent guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Decapo: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ojuju kalaba
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by crispberry(f): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yes she is
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by jnrbayano(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
People who deceive us with make-up won't make heaven. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
She's still fine even without the makeup cool
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by zinachidi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
wtf?? This lady is still ugly with the make up, heck she was prettier without the make up..

Anyone who calls THIS pretty, has a poor taste for women..
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
i need to meet this lady fa
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by AbuMikey(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
The stylist needs to be arrested!!!!!!
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by zinachidi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
jnrbayano:
GBAM!!! grin
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by xpac01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wanna know who your date really is Please avoid the eatries and simply take her to a swimming pool then watch carefully...cheesy
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by VickyRotex(f): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is fair enough.
Lala, youve not seen complete transformation ni cheesy
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
jnrbayano:
grin grin grin
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by rotexteymie(f): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
So many things aren't real about Ladies, it reminds me of the Algerian man who was scammed.
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by kaywhynoni: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Make up artist are not helping matter this days......

That's we do take "gurls" to swimming pool.......looking at them in the pool....then we knws how beautiful they look........I like ladies that don't add much make up #OrdinaryPowderIsOkay
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Aminat508(f): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by yomi007k(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
I no wan date this kind lady I beg..

I don't like scams undecided
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by delishpot: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
xpac01:
Wanna know who your date really is Please avoid the eatries and simply take her to a swimming pool then watch carefully...cheesy

What if she cant swim? grin grin grin
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
You can get a beauty and a brain combined. Chimamanda is a perfect example.
Besides this girl isn't ugly without makeup.

MosakuAW:

Fake babes everywhere.

This is one of the reasons we guys go for beauty over brain forgetting the power of make up.

One of the power of make-up is calling your junior 'big sister' and calling your elders 'Omoge' just because make-up turn small girl to "big babe" and turn old "cargo" to "ayoge".

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by xpac01(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
delishpot:

What if she cant swim? grin grin grin
Tell her you'll teach her. Insist bro. If she remain adamant bros, she's scam. Use handkerchief...cheesy
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Folaatisade(f): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
MosakuAW:

Fake babes everywhere.

Lmfao @calling your junior "big Sister" and your elders omoge! Lol so hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by lalasticlala(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
VickyRotex:
This is fair enough.

Lala, youve not seen complete transformation ni cheesy

Ya it's fair. That's y I said she's still ok without the makeup.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Folaatisade(f): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
xpac01:

Tell her you'll teach her. Insist bro. If she remain adamant bros, she's scam. Use handkerchief...cheesy

Lol @Use handkerchief
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by nerodenero: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Visit her early morning to really know if she is fine or "burewa" wink.

Ban makeups and see how most ladies would remain indoor cheesy.
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by delishpot: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
xpac01:

Haha. Na to send her enter bathroom grin
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
A
lalasticlala:
All I can say is wow!!! Though the babe is still pretty without the makeup

i think you made a mistake typing this statement. Which pretty dis one pretty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by lalasticlala(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dharniel:
A

i think you made a mistake typing this statement. Which pretty dis one pretty?

grin
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by xpac01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Folaatisade:

Lol @Use handkerchief
Hmm, buh the kind of slap and bite that will be vested on the guy from the lady sha.
Imagine me using handkerchief on your (probably) pretty face
Re: Is She Really The Same Person? See The Power Of Makeup by xpac01(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
delishpot:

Haha. Na to send her enter bathroom grin
Hmmm, bros bathroom Wetin you wan do with her for bathroom My hand no dey ooo. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can you do This? (pic) / Download Makeup Video: Makeup Mistakes To Avoid + Tips For A Flawless Face / Where Can I Get This Sandal And Whats The Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.