Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon (737 Views)

When You Think You Met A Dullard. A Short Story By Pendragon / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Kudos To Oluwaseun Osewa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon by itzemar(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dear Mr. Seun,
It is with good tidings I write you this small piece. First of all, I'd like to thank you for giving us a forum like Nairaland. since the first time I heard about it, I've been stuck to this forum and I get all my daily updates from it. more power to your elbow I pray!

But recently I've been having a challenge which I believe I'm not the only nairalander facing it. It is the absence of the "DELETE" button on nairaland. Sometimes, we nairalanders make posts that we later find inconvenient and will like to delete it, BUT TO NO AVAIL. At other times, we make comments which we'll like to delete but still, same story.

I don't know if you're already working on it or complaints might have been made before. But I hope you treat it as a matter of urgency and help us out of this quagmire we find ourselves. That's why I decided to bring it to the public view of fellow nairalanders and see their reactions.

Thank you.
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon by ahmbal(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
hmmm
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon by Sveen: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP. I see no use for the delete button when the post can be simply modified. Example below:
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon by Sveen: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon by Sveen: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
HERE:

Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
you can modify your thread, change the topic and the content if you want

(1) (Reply)

Help! Naij.com Wants To Kill Me! / 留学须知美国学历认证Q/微541520157办理美国加州大学尔湾分校UCI毕业证成绩单文凭 University Of California-irvine / I Need Address To Any Tattoo Studio In Kubwa, Abuja Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.