Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Is UBA Ilupeju Branch A Bank Or Prison Yard? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is UBA Ilupeju Branch A Bank Or Prison Yard? (1104 Views)

Diamond Bank Branch Mbaise In IMO State Celebrates Children's Day In Style / UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is UBA Ilupeju Branch A Bank Or Prison Yard? by Gogforreal: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
The manager of Ilupeju b/o is fast becoming a tyrant. She keeps staffs in the b/o as long as she wishes not giving regards to their security. Does this bank knows the risk of the year end? Please look into it URGENTLY!!!!
Re: Is UBA Ilupeju Branch A Bank Or Prison Yard? by christinie(f): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
What's b/o?
Re: Is UBA Ilupeju Branch A Bank Or Prison Yard? by Abbeyme: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
christinie:
What's b/o?

Maybe 'back office'
Re: Is UBA Ilupeju Branch A Bank Or Prison Yard? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gogforreal:
The manager of Ilupeju b/o is fast becoming a tyrant. She keeps staffs in the b/o as long as she wishes not giving regards to their security. Does this bank knows the risk of the year end? Please look into it URGENTLY!!!!

i suspect you to be one of their workers who doesn't have the cojones to tell this to your boss but wish to express your feelings online under anonimity and hope the message gets to your boss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is UBA Ilupeju Branch A Bank Or Prison Yard? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
I dont work in a bank but perharps dey mait av not balanced dia account for the day due to influx of customers and i know ilupeju is an industrial area where dia will definitely b high rate of transaction activities and it wont b too good for others to leave while d rest remain behind trying to resolve d issue. Come to think of it wat if dos who leave earlier set traps for others who are behind?
If u are ready to work in a bank be ready to work light nights.

#My opinion though

but if u find out very well she may not b @ fault
Re: Is UBA Ilupeju Branch A Bank Or Prison Yard? by Adesiji77: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dharniel:

i suspect you to be one of their workers who doesn't have the cojones to tell this to your boss but wish to express your feelings online under anonimity and hope the message gets to your boss...

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Oops! See What Hair Dye Allergly Turn This Beautiful Woman To (photos) / Master's In Engineering / About P-swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.