Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Do You Miss Blaming GEJ For All Wrongs In The Country? If So Tell Us - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Miss Blaming GEJ For All Wrongs In The Country? If So Tell Us (405 Views)

The Many ‘Wrongs’ Of Ajimobi / So Tell Me Can You Date Your EX Again??? / Brain Teaser: Guess The Country Names From The Pictures Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Miss Blaming GEJ For All Wrongs In The Country? If So Tell Us by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
I know some people miss blaming GEJ for almost all the wrongs that happens in the country, like fashola he blamed GEJ for the arm robbery incident that happened when GEJ visited lagos. I know some people wish they can blame PMB woeful performance since he took office on GEJ. So share your blame with us let's hear
Re: Do You Miss Blaming GEJ For All Wrongs In The Country? If So Tell Us by Babatindan: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol. When I read about problem @Egbin power plant between mgt and retired staff which lead to drop of 1000+ MW, what came to my mind was thank God no one to blame GEJ but its unfortunate that those calling GEJ in all d wrongs then are no where to blame PMB. Felt its our level of hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

A Rolex Wristwatch Worth US$1.2 Million, Made In The Year 1949 / Opportunity For Ovc (girl-child) That Needs Education Support / FG Issues A Seven-day Ultimatum To Volkswagen Over Status Of Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.