Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Can I Opt In For Modelling? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can I Opt In For Modelling? (1374 Views)

Where Can I Download 3D Modelling And Animation Softwares / 3D Modelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Opt In For Modelling? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please I need answers..

I'm also a Photographer...I'm new in the field...You can contact me on +2348100581964
Re: Can I Opt In For Modelling? by erad(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Are you not the same person that opened a photography thread some hours back?
What exactly do you have passion for because it seems you are a devoted student of the "trial and error" school of thought.

Sit yourself down and think of what you love, not what you think you can cope with.

Back to your question. Selfies are not a suitable way to know your modelling potentials. Maybe you should take full shots and let's see what you have to offer.

Thank you.
Re: Can I Opt In For Modelling? by felixchip(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2015
erad:
Are you not the same person that opened a photography thread some hours back?
What exactly do you have passion for because it seems you are a devoted student of the "trial and error" school of thought.

Sit yourself down and think of what you love, not what you think you can cope with.

Back to your question. Selfies are not a suitable way to know your modelling potentials. Maybe you should take full shots and let's see what you have to offer.

Thank you.

Oga erad, where have yu been?
Re: Can I Opt In For Modelling? by erad(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
felixchip:

Oga erad, where have yu been?

My oga... I say make I lay low small ni o.
More action, less talk.

How are you doing and How's work?
Re: Can I Opt In For Modelling? by felixchip(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
erad:

My oga... I say make I lay low small ni o.
More action, less talk.

How are you doing and How's work?

Abi?
I just dey o.

And, work's not been bad.

Hope say your side is cool
Re: Can I Opt In For Modelling? by erad(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2015
felixchip:

Abi?
I just dey o.

And, work's not been bad.

Hope say your side is cool

We dey push everything. One day at a time.
Re: Can I Opt In For Modelling? by felixchip(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
erad:

We dey push everything. One day at a time.

Na so.

(1) (Reply)

In Kaduna? Learn Graphics Design! / My Comic Art Work Of A 3d Scorpion / Rate My Designs.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.