Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! (54671 Views)

50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) / Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / Rain guns for irrigation this dry season for sell in large quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Do you need rain gun that can cover a 50metres distance at once and suitable for all crops ranging from cucumber, water melon, Golden melon, lettuce, cabbage, carrot, maize or plantain.

It can be used with any water pump either big or small.
Can be used with all water sources.

Some have been sold already but few are left and needs to go quickly as possible.

If you need the rain gun, Call

08050323434, 08028873809

********¥¥¥Edited *******
Please be aware that the attached image is for reference
only; that which I offer for sale is DIFFERENT from the
pictured!* *********

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
This raingun has the following details:

Suitable for : 2-10acres.

These rain guns are available on CASH and CARRY basis! pick up at point of payment

*Edited

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by EmmaAjayi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is an encouraging idea. Can you do a simple presentation on this?

1 Like

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
This I have used severally. The pressure/force from your pump determines the farthest distance it could water. i.e the higher the HP of your pump, the further it can spread the water. It rotates about it axis as it spreads the water. You may choose to make it stationary to concentrate the water in specific location. Thats the simplest description I can give it.

It is not made of plastic but cast or metal. It is serviceable by any local technician.

2 Likes

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by EmmaAjayi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks, can it work if connected to a well & how much does it cost
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Yes it can work with your well. buttl that will depend on your pump head/ pump capacity. A trial with one or two adjustments here and there will give you result.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by jethro2: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
saliubello:
That will depend on your pump head/ pump capacity. A trial with one or two adjustments here and there will give you result. Landing cost will determine. But between 50/60 per piece will do the trick.
I called to ask for cost but no response.
Could you please state the cost
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by jethro2: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2015
saliubello:
Do you need rain gun that can cover a 50metres radius and suitable for all crops. It can be used with any pump size.
Just few pieces are available as I had ordered for more pieces than I need.
08028873809 for details
Thanks for your call sir.
I appreciate it.
Your line is not going through
I would love to pick two of the rain gun by tomorrow or tuesday
Can you please make arrangement to collect it in Lagos.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by noblefarm: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
saliubello:
Do you need rain gun that can cover a 50metres radius and suitable for all crops. It can be used with any pump size.

Just few pieces are available as I had ordered for more pieces than I need.

08028873809 for details

Ur number is not going, we need to talk on this, can u whatsapp me on this number 08077774003
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
I have received series of calls from here. Its overwheming.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why do you need this? I will tell you. Having this makes you less dependent on rain. If you own this, you will be able to produce all year round.

The ease and convenience this raingun offer is second to none. It is moveable, detacheable and smart.

Moreso, Im selling at a give away price that you will never come across. YES. Never! Fault me on this. As a strategy to test the waters!
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
picture view
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Suffice to say that this rain gun will work with any water source. Well, Borehole, river, streams e.t.c.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by boluwajokosegun: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Good info, pls where is your location & what kind of crop do u plant on ur farm
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2015
bro u have not break the price of the rain gun to the bearest minimum what of the pipes that will be used to connect it niii. and pls is it good in plantain farming cos' one has to be preparing for dry season coming up next year.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
The world is a global village now. Getting your raingun after payment shouldnt be a problem! I am a lover of vegetables & cucurbits because their turn around time is short. Anyone who can have this raingun and has farmland close to water source- you are made. You do not necessarily have to own the land, maybe on lease.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by MoneyMerchant(m): 4:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Can we see the pictures of this rain gun as installed in your own farm? If yes please post pictures.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by MoneyMerchant(m): 4:08am On Oct 15, 2015
saliubello:
view
Can we see the pictures of this rain gun as installed in your own farm? If yes please post pictures.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2015
MoneyMerchant:
Please be patient
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
pardon me that they are not too visible. A small pixel phone was used then. hope this may satisfy your curiousity. Those who have tried their hand on dry season irrigation will appreciate this piece better.

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
pls what are the pipes u used my farm is an acre close to a small streams that av much water. is the pipes pvc pipes or rubber pipes and pls split the price of the rain gun and the pipes u used to connect it to the water.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2015
To enjoy it better, you need a roll of hose, a mud pump. Improvisation is the word.

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
saliubello:
To enjoy it better, you need a roll of hose, a mud pump. Improvisation is the word.
how many yards of hose can one use for 2 acres of plantain plant.and pls in this process do someone need tank and pumping machine niiiiiiiiiiiiii thanks.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Johnnyessence:
how many yards of hose can one use for 2 acres of plantain plant.and pls in this process do someone need tank and pumping machine niiiiiiiiiiiiii thanks.
Call me. lets reason together
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
saliubello:
Call me. lets reason together
ur phone number bro i don't av it ooo pls post it here.thks for ur reply
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
As the dry seasons approach, prepare for bounty harvest by procuring this. Few pieces left to go. Cucumber, golden melon, lettuce, green pepper, water melon and vegetables.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Take the giant stride! Remove out one of the variables of crop failure from your farming enterprise- inconsistency of rainfall. This raingun comes handy. Make your own rain.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Ayostically: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
why not state the price here and save urself the inconvenience of numerous calls just 4 price sake

1 Like

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2015
First consignment that must go real quick.

*edited***
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by securi: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
I tried reaching you on phone but your line is unreachable. What will the set up for 50acres cost? Pls let's talk.
saliubello:
Eighty thousand naira ( N80,000)
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
securi:
I tried reaching you on phone but your line is unreachable. What will the set up for 50acres cost? Pls let's talk.
So you want to irrigate the whole of 20hectates? Hmn! A child needs to learn to crawl before he can walk, talkless of running. What will you be planting? Have you been irrigating that land before? Lots of questions. You will need amounts in the 6 digits zone oo! But I will say buy few pieces first. Then I can surely assist you with all the support you need for irrigating 20hectares. Im working towards your target too!
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by securi: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2015
OP, not everybody on this forum is a Child in farming or will remain a Child. From your response it shows your biz vision is just to play in small league if not you won't be replying someone you don't even know or know his plans with such parables. Wish you luck!
saliubello:
So you want to irrigate the whole of 20hectates? Hmn! A child needs to learn to crawl before he can walk, talkless of running. What will you be planting? Have you been irrigating that land before? Lots of questions. You will need amounts in the 6 digits zone oo! But I will say buy few pieces first. Then I can surely assist you with all the support you need for irrigating 20hectares. Im working towards your target too!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income / See The Proceeds From My Family's Yam Investment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.