Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,177 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Is There No Chemist In The House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is There No Chemist In The House (810 Views)

NECONDE Recruitment For OML 42(production Engineer And Production Chemist) / Job Vacancy For B.sc Chemistry - Head, Chemist (quality Control Supervisor) / Vacancies For Entry Level Engineers - Industrial Chemist, Mechanical Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Chemist In The House by niyijob: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2009
shocked
i want to know if there is a forum for chemist so as to enable the chemist to interact with other.
Re: Is There No Chemist In The House by ayanfe2: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
hi,

chemist must alway dey, wetin dey on board,hope cool,

u cam call me on 08032324242 or mail :dammy932001@yahoo.com

1 luv my guyz
Re: Is There No Chemist In The House by walebakry(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2009
Hello all,

how's d reactions goin? hope spontaneously, if so keep the catalysts active.

I need ur opinion on the following:

What percentage of Chemistry Graduates in Nigeria remain in the profession after 10 yrs?
Re: Is There No Chemist In The House by dapee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
1% and i am among d 99%.The Nigerian economy does not give room for chemist.Everything is imported.No power no industry.
Re: Is There No Chemist In The House by Chemical2(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2009
I am a chemist.The problem is that Nigeria do not utilize chemist as in other countries.Most of them venture into other sectors like banking,insurance etc.But chemistry could find application in areas like brewery,paint and textile industries and bla bla bla.
Re: Is There No Chemist In The House by oserume: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
Guys I was compelled to register when I saw chemists for once on the forum. The problem with the Nigerian Chemist is that no one is ready to champion our course.I sometimes wonder what the Chemical Society of Nigeria is doing.The chemist is a very vast person by virtue of his training but unfortunately they think we are only good at teaching chemistry.The companies prefer to hire chemical engineers or even civil engineers to do the job of the Industrial Chemist.This problem is however peculiar Nigeria
Re: Is There No Chemist In The House by eih: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2009
chemists you guys are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
anoda issue is dat wen d jobs relevant to the chemist are available the pay may not be encouragin u c the person running to the bankin sector or d telecom of any oda sector that wil pay well
so what can we say about this
Re: Is There No Chemist In The House by lincpon: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
great chemist !!!!!!!!! cheesy well maybe we should remind our oga who is a chemist himself to do something since he seem to have forgotten where he came from. great to know we have great chemist in da house.
Re: Is There No Chemist In The House by omoyet: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2009
i tink d society for chemist are actually doin something about it heard president Yar adua is there provost i think there should b an organisation lik nafdac 4 chemist 2 bsides as Chemist we shld be trained to be self employed not as job seekers or teachers

(1) (Reply)

Primavera Training In Lagos / Hello, I Am In Desperate Need Of Siwes/it Placement: Chemical Engineering / Tellers And Customer Care At Atlas Miccrofinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.