Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wealth (385 Views)

Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / Dangote Loses 32% Of Wealth In 2016 – Bloomberg Index / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth by loverprince(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
Heath is the best wealth.
let your friends and family enjoy your money with you.

Life is just for a short period of time, there is a day you will be no more.your money and properties will belong to someone else.your fresh body become thing.your houses and cars will not follow you to that everlasting place.
i am not a pastor.
i just think i should remind you that, whatever you are doing do it right. be it good or bad, one day we all shall account for it.
thanks for reading.
1love Naira landers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best And Reliable Bulksms Website To Use For Your BUSINESS, Click HERE / closed / How Does Debt Consolidation Work!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.