Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Getting The Best Result From Catfish Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Getting The Best Result From Catfish Production (512 Views)

Invest In Ogbomoso Catfish Production / Catfish Production Business Made For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Best Result From Catfish Production by TUNDESANCO(m): 12:32am On Oct 10, 2015
No matter how many fish we produce, we can never meet the market demand for catfish. I encourage people to go into fisheries but it is good you know how to hatch (a process of giving birth to fish) yoursel. Buying your seed from the market is not always a good idea but I recommend you buy seeds(fingerlings and juveniles) from reputable outfits. I've been in fisheries business for years now. I train people on how to hatch, I set up hatchery for clients. I sell fingerlings and juvenile on a large scale. My advice is that people should go for ready made feeds like copens, durante etc to ensure effeciency and effectiveness. Making your feeds is good but have you considered the yield during your harvest to ready made feeds? For you to have great result in your hatching, monitoring and control is key. Fishery business can make u rich if know the secrets. You can contact me on 08032869913(whatsapp). Tundesanco@gmail.com. M2M Farm Federal Housing, Lugbe, ABUJA

(1) (Reply)

Urea For Fertilizer / BIRDSITTER Evaporate Cooling Pad / Investors In Agriculture Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.