Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Photos: Man Discovers Rock With Jesus' Image’ In His Garden In Scotland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Man Discovers Rock With Jesus' Image’ In His Garden In Scotland (599 Views)

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / 'Jesus' Image' Appears Above Colombian City Where 17 People Died Of Landslide / Pope Says Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous and Harmful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Discovers Rock With Jesus' Image’ In His Garden In Scotland by ogbonnajoe(m): 3:10am On Oct 10, 2015
He was digging a loo for his dog in his garden, a
54-year-old man from West Kilbride in Ayrshire,
Scotland, known as Phil Coby, discovered
something strange which turned out to be a rock
with an apparition that looked just like the regular
image of Jesus Christ with long hair and wearing a robe. The discovery of the rock which was made before the

Christmas day on Thursday, December 25, 2014 is
already making waves as people referred to it as a
‘natural phenomenon, verging on a miracle.’ Coby who showed his son the rock after the discovery
disclosed that his son confirmed it was an image of
Jesus Christ. According to Metro UK, Mr Coby found the dirty
rock at a depth of two-and-a half feet in his back
garden.
Although he categorically stated that there might
really be no reason for the discovery as suspected.
‘It was buried next to the roots of the trees. It
must have been found for a reason. Other people
might have thrown it away but I gave it a good
rub,’ Mr Coby said. ‘I showed it to my son and asked “who is
that?” He said “Jesus”

naijaparrot.com/photos-man-discovers-rock-that-has-an-image-of-jesus-in-his-garden-in-scotland/

Re: Photos: Man Discovers Rock With Jesus' Image’ In His Garden In Scotland by jomoh: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2015
Rubbish.

Has he seen Jesus before?

How do you recognise someone you've never seen or met before.

Someone will come here now and tell us holy spirit told him it was Jesus. Mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed: See what this people are saying / Any Muslim That Answers These Questions Thoughtfully Can Make It To Paradise / 4 S*xual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.