Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? (1905 Views)

A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It / A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style / Proof That Men Are Better Cooks (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by Pidggin(f): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2015
I have been followng a cooking competition for the past few weeks which was finally concluded last week saturday. Surprisingly, among the six contestants that made it to the semi-final stage was only one lady. However, she did not make it to the final stage(shocking). It was quite embarrassing for me as a female, to see only male finalists in a cooking competition. This makes me wonder, how come men's cooking taste better than women's most time, does this mean that men are better cooks or what?
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by kossyablaze(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Yes....in dreams!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by mayorkyzo: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by igraman(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Yes and No.
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by Pidggin(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
igraman:
Yes and No.

Can you please explain?
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by Pidggin(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
Yes....in dreams!

I guess you can't cook?
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by Pidggin(f): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by kossyablaze(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pidggin:

I guess you can't cook?
I try a bit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by GHoJes: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2015
No. Don't ask me why.
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by Pidggin(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
GHoJes:
No. Don't ask me why.

grin grin You guys are falling hand o. So how come all the finalist in that contest were guys? I am beginning to think it was just a fluke
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by GHoJes: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pidggin:

grin grin You guys are falling hand o. So how come all the finalist in that contest were guys? I am beginning to think it was just a fluke
You no well o, instead of you to ask the sentimental partial judges, you con dey ask me even after i say no ask.
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by GHoJes: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okay on a serious note, a good cook usually have it in him or her so that any how they cook the food, the food is sweat.

Any woman can easily go for a cooking competition but it takes a really good male cook to participate. The sentimental trick is what happen when a child dances with an adult and he is as good or nearly as good as the adult, you just declare the child winner out of sentiment because it is not the typicality. Overall in terms of sustainability and other cooking parameters, the female cook supersedes.
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by Bollinger(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
No they are not. Reason; There aren't enough men who cook better than women. You might have the odd one or two who cook extremely well like me *cough, cough* but, the overall percentage favors women.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by Pidggin(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bollinger:
No they are not. Reason; There aren't enough men who cook better than women. You might have the odd one or two who cook extremely well like me *cough, cough* but, the overall percentage favors women.

Thanks smiley
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by dhappyking(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
You bet we are. I challenge any lady in the house to common meals we eat in this country.
Re: Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? by Pidggin(f): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
dhappyking:
You bet we are. I challenge any lady in the house to common meals we eat in this country.

Hmmm, but your fellow males disagree with you on this cheesy

Maybe we should have an E-cooking contest, I'll be experimenting on Gbanga soup tomorrow(Gw)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Magic Mushrooms By Yourself / Pizza / Shocker!!! Must See Photos Of How Couple Measure Jollof Rice For Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.