Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover (1808 Views)

I Need Most Hilarious Caption For This Picture / Hilarious! Caption This Photo / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by yinkuscious(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2015
When u arrived late to a party u are not invited to

Re: Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by bewla(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Aboki do your thing
Re: Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by Hopez456(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2015
This is repulsive.
Re: Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by durubrian(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2015
lol.... not so bad... many of us eat with things that are worse than that... and don't start a civil war... he's probably not a northerner...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by kossyablaze(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Lolzzzz I preach #saynototribalism.Lemme not say the side of the country he's from.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2015
TF! cry
Re: Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by igraman(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2015
pls put "viewers discretion" jare
Re: Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Looks like a labourer at a building site who just decided to eat using what he could find. I'm not in his shoes so I can't blame him.
Re: Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover by ddaammyy(f): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2015
That's an unthinkable thing to do! Where the that thought come from?

(1) (Reply)

13 Times The English Language Made Absolutely No Sense At All — Drinokrane / Check Out This Cool New Snapchat Filter / Nigeria Musicians On Judgement Day (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.