Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. (846 Views)

Northerners Who Pretend To Be Pastors Were Caught With Mystery! / Why Do Girls Pretend They Don't Really Like Sex / Nairalanders Too Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2015
As a Nigerian parent,teen,child(dey plenty for naira
land),woman,man,youth,gal,boy.What are the
problems or difficulties you face daily that you will
be willing to pay money to someone who solves
them? pls dont read without commenting.it doesnt
cost you anything except your hard earned mb grin
And just may be .i have a solution to your problems

Cc lalasticala
Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by pinkycute(f): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2015
If only you can solve the problem in Nigeria right now "then you've solve mine as well ... undecided

1 Like

Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
U see...number 1 problem of most ppol regardless of gender is money...
So now how cud he/she solve her problems ey?

1 Like

Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Unemployment. I need a well-paying job not a 50k - 70k/bank employment.
Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by emmanuel596(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Give me 1% of all GEJS administration stole
Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 11, 2015
charix:
Unemployment. I need a well-paying job not a 50k - 70k/bank employment.
emmanuel596:
KashyBaby:
U see...number 1 problem of most ppol regardless of gender is money...
So now how cud he/she solve her problems ey?
emmanuel596:
so what you are trying to say is your number one problem is how to make money?
Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 11, 2015
pinkycute:
If only you can solve the problem in Nigeria right now "then you've solve mine as well ... undecided
please be specific.
Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by emmanuel596(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2015
FINgames:

Even a 10 yrs old kids problem in d world today is money u just can't do without it

1 Like

Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2015
FINgames:
A s t u p i d question but its good to see you can comprehend sentences.
Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
charix:

guy take it easy.
Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
charix:

guy take it easy. i am not the cause of unemployment
Re: You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
emmanuel596:

Even a 10 yrs old kids problem in d world today is money u just can't do without it
noted

(1) (Reply)

Ekpo Iti Awara Shrine Come In / . / Secret Code To Play Chess On Facebook Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.