Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Admissions into Romania Top University - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Admissions into Romania Top University (5101 Views)

Nigerians In Romania / Study In Romania......advice Needed.... / Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
Study Opportunity in Romania's top University
www.univbrasov-edu.com

Romania joined the E.U in jan 1 2007 and will gain is admission into the schengen treaty on jan 1 2011.cease this opportunity to get a certified E.U and world class Certificate in your Undergraduate,Masters and PhD studies.
  I see no reason why my fellow Nigerians will risk their lives and time in going to places like Ukraine and Russia to study when you can get a Certified and Affordable safe education here in Romania.
     Knowledge is Power!

Visit us today www.univbrasov-edu.com[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by ichommy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
are u going to apply for those that have intrest
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by danieljeez: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
Am interested in undergraduate courses send me more information daniel.jimoh@yahoo.com
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by danieljeez: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
Am interested in undergraduate courses send me more information daniel.jimoh@yahoo.com
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by danieljeez: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by danieljeez: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2009
@ ichommy yes we do apply for those that are interested.
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by ichommy(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2009
ok thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by blackspade(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2009
Why are you advising Nigerians to live and study in Romania, when Romanians themselves are leaving the country for Western Europe?
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2009
@blackspade, Be better informed before speaking next time.You find lots of Romanians mostly in the IT section of the western europe and much more of them at Silicon Valley.This because of their high level of knowledge in this field.
About leaving their country,every developed countries has their citizens migrating outside their shores.take Britain and America for example.
When i was in Australia last year i found out that most people you find there are maninly British or Americans.I find nothing wrong from migration what is wrong is if they migrate to tarnish the image of their country which they DONT.
  I hope i answered your Complaint
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by mrcharlott(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2009
If I decided to have intrest in studying in Romania, what are the general requirement and how much does it cost? hope to hear from you soon, thanks
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2009
@mrcharllot all the information you need is on www.univbrasov-edu.com But maybe by the time you might be getting interested the admission Process would have been closed.
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by romeo(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2009
Even Romania sef!!! My people no get shame cheesy
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2009
@Romeo, This isnt your first and it wont be your last, have facts before you say things next time
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 11:52pm On May 03, 2009
For those asking for the Requirements.
Documents

Generally for applications into Universities in Romania wel require the following documentations.

Where it is indicated that the document needs to be notarized/certified, please ensure that this is done at an official notarization service with the proper stamp. Only send documents through to us once any of our Consultants confirmes your processing.

* Completed application form
* Certified / Notarized copies of secondary school certificates
* Certified / Notarized copy of Valid Passport
* Certified / Notarized copy of Birth Certificate
* Certified / Notarised copy of change of name certificate for applicants whose names have been changed.
* Medical Report (HIV test included) 4 passport photos
* Certified / Notarised copy of University transcripts
* CV and copy of MD diploma (Medical Postgraduate Specializations)

These documents are to help ANEZ Inc scrutinize the applicant's information and determine if it is fit for further processing. If need be for these documents to be couriered the applicants will be notified
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by romeo(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2009
anez247:

@Romeo, This isnt your first and it wont be your last, have facts before you say things next time

Shut that deceitful mouth up! Some people must be so desperate if they listen to you.
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2009
A word is enough for the Wise, Grow up!!!
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by meetyommy: 9:11pm On May 11, 2009
am interested in this thread.this guy may have point.
I have a brother who is married to a Romanian wife and have never thought of going to live in or work in romania except for holidays, they say it is better of to live in lagos than to come to romania.the only thing is thats their school are quite standard.
The last time i checked,they were expensive, but if i get a fare deal.i think am intereted.
How then do you intend to go about yours,
email me or call me so we can talk better
nacleisterxx22@gmail.com
01-8923570

i will look forward to hearing from you
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2009
@meetyoomy - i have given you a feedback on all you would like to know, you can get back to me if u would like to know more.
@ everyone - feel free to send your enquiries across,
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by anez247(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
k
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by sky4(m): 2:03am On Oct 11, 2010
Fellow brothers and sisters, I happen to have lived and obtained my undergraduate degree from Romania, bucharest to be specific. Having lived and studied in Europe for 5 years now and knowing the need or let me rephrase it, knowing how desperate nigerians are when it comes to leaving its shores, I presume i am in the position to make some contributions about studying in Eastern european countries.I will not discourage anyone from making the step though, but its not always wonderful as what they portray on internet. Bellow are my sincere advice:
1: If u are coming to Romania with the hope of funding urself on arrival, SORRY!!.pls look away cus u will cry. I did LOL.
2: If u dont have any strong financial back up from Naija, pls forget Romania.
3: Romanians are not totally welcoming people, so dont expect to be kissed all over all the time (but dis is irrerivant shaa, Nigerians sef no too good).
4: There certificate is not bad at all.
5: And for the so called agents luring and blowing trumpets and posting lovely pics of the Country, abeg paint to our people the full picture so anyway going will know wot to expect, SIMPLE!!
Finally, as i made the move and survived it by Special grace of God, i believe many can do so, naija economy and govt isnt encouraging at all, so anyone dat has the mind/resouces and means to leave, pls do.but not via deserts and dangerious voyages , it doesnt worth it !!!
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by jfad: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
ROMANIA KEe, cry cry cry
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
after my own experiences this year u can find informations about the application process and the costs for the student visa under my topic: Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by UKman37(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
The website for that university is not a genuine one

It has only been created June this year

There is no telephone number or physical address

This is the real website for the university

http://www.unitbv.ro/Default.aspx?alias=www.unitbv.ro/en

People beware
Re: Admissions into Romania Top University by olaoluwa13: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hello anez please where do i certified/notarized my document in nigeria and how much per copy.thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Easiest Countries For Immigration / Fun Things To Do At Lekki Conservation Center / Ivory Coast - New Sector Movements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.