Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

If I Order This Phone.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If I Order This Phone.... (923 Views)

This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / If I Order A Phone On Amazon Will I Pay Custom Duty Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Order This Phone.... by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Pls suppose one order a phone in one of this foreign website say souq geekbuying aliexpress.How do i get my product?must i necessarily go to lagos? and if not do they have offices in each Nigerian state?
Re: If I Order This Phone.... by dalemat: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2015
tyuhd:
Pls suppose one order a phone in one of this foreign website say souq geekbuying aliexpress.How do i get my product?must i necessarily go to lagos? and if not do they have offices in each Nigerian state?
It will be sent to the nearest post office in your state. e.g if you stay at abuja gwagwalada the item will be sent to the post office at gwagwalada. so you go there and pick it up
Re: If I Order This Phone.... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
dalemat:

It will be sent to the nearest post office in your state. e.g if you stay at abuja gwagwalada the item will be sent to the post office at gwagwalada. so you go there and pick it up
Thank you very very much.You just set my mind at ease.but how do they know the state i reside say osun?I want to order on geekbuying and aliexpress and especially 10dollar mall but i was a bit scared they will drop my item in lagos and that was all,anyway thanks.
Re: If I Order This Phone.... by Codedboy95(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
tyuhd:

Thank you very very much.You just set my mind at ease.but how do they know the state i reside say osun?I want to order on geekbuying and aliexpress and especially 10dollar mall but i was a bit scared they will drop my item in lagos and that was all,anyway thanks.
when filling in your shipping address..there should be a form for postal or zip code.....every state/Local government area has it own postal code.....

check this link to view postal code of states in Nigeria

http://nigerianfinder.com/nigeria-post-code-list/

you can Google up the postal code of your local government area.. so they can send your item to the post office nearest to you
Re: If I Order This Phone.... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Codedboy95:
when filling in your shipping address..there should be a form for postal or zip code.....every states/Local government area has it own postal code.....

check this link to view postal code of states in Nigeria

http://nigerianfinder.com/nigeria-post-code-list/

you can Google up the postal code of your local government area.. so they can send your item to the post office nearest to you
@coded.You're really coded.God Bless You.This info is really indispensable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Max 2 And Max 2 Plus Now Available / How To Set Pop-up Notification On Whatsapp / How To Stop "Sales Tracker Stopped Unexpectedly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.