Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? (3999 Views)

Camon X Pro Camera Vs Camon CX Camera: Which Is D True Selfie King?(photos) / New Gretel GT6000 Dual Back Camera / Infinix 8 Mega Pixel Camera And Tecno 8 Mega Pixel Camera. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Who can give a detailed info abt the dual camera and ois ?
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
safas20:
I like educative threads like this... More comments will help
yhyh
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2015
safas20:
I know there are people who know a lot about dual camera and OIS.....pls help na
chill bro
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Collinz2:
yap just for fancy.
laughs !.."for the fancy"
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2015
TweetMajor:
I'd go for OIS cause why would i want a phone with dual rear camera, not pretty to me. It makes the phones rear view odd undecided undecided. But with OIS its just one camera with sleek design and optimization .
PS why does a phone require dual rear camera, one for image capture and the other for stabilization?? why not just one camera with features of both image capture and stabilization wink smiley. OIS is the way forward cool
cool
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
therealesttin:

OIS for me ooo, why would i want 2 rear cameras on 1 phone, when we add selfie cams too so that will make 4 cameras on 1 phone, will that still be a phone or a tv station?
Lol I think all... cool grin
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
ollah1:
Its a close call but dual camera might be the newest tech thing to be employed. You never know, the two might even be employed
I like this view...ollah1 u are sitting on d fence Jo grin
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2015
safas20:
Lol..good one sha wink
ur view abi...that's y u like it
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2015
topstar80:
ois is cool
hmn
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2015
topstar80:

This is true though
very true
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2015
topstar80:
Who can give a detailed info abt the dual camera and ois ?
I'm coming bro...finding the facts
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2015
topstar80:
laughs !.."for the fancy"
lol
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2015
bbreviated as OIS, optical image stabilization is the apparatus, contained within a digital camera or other digital recording device, that compensates in real-time for shaking and vibrating while recording. Because OIS is a real-time compensation there is no alterations or image degradation to the image.
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
topstar80:
cool
u feel am ?
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2015
topstar80:
Lol I think all... cool grin
this guy finish am
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
topstar80:
I like this view...ollah1 u are sitting on d fence Jo grin
Lol..u catch am
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Lighting
Use Duo Camera in an environment where there is a good light source. Post-processing effects for Duo Camera do not work for low light photography or when you're using the camera flash.
If lighting is uneven, like when the background is a little bit under or overexposed, tap to adjust the exposure settings.
Hold HTC One so that you don't block the second camera lens.

Composition
Match your subject with an interesting background. Positioning your subject with some lights or a garden in the background will add color and distinction to your photo, especially if you'll use the UFocus™ feature in Gallery.

Post-processing effects for Duo Camera may not work if your subject and background are too close or when you're taking a close-up shot. So, mind the distance between your subject and your background, as well as the distance between the camera and your subject.

Still life photography looks great with Dimension Plus™ post processing. If you'll use Dimension Plus, however, you can arrange your subject and background to be closer together and the distance between your camera and subject can be at least 20 centimeters.
You can't apply Duo Effects to burst shots or zoomed-in photos.
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
For those who prefer dual camera..the above post will help
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
very true
yes
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
I'm coming bro...finding the facts
alright
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
lol
abi now
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
bbreviated as OIS, optical image stabilization is the apparatus, contained within a digital camera or other digital recording device, that compensates in real-time for shaking and vibrating while recording. Because OIS is a real-time compensation there is no alterations or image degradation to the image.
wow good findings bro
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
u feel am ?
yes
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
this guy finish am
yh ..he did
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
Lighting
Use Duo Camera in an environment where there is a good light source. Post-processing effects for Duo Camera do not work for low light photography or when you're using the camera flash.
If lighting is uneven, like when the background is a little bit under or overexposed, tap to adjust the exposure settings.
Hold HTC One so that you don't block the second camera lens.

Composition
Match your subject with an interesting background. Positioning your subject with some lights or a garden in the background will add color and distinction to your photo, especially if you'll use the UFocus™ feature in Gallery.

Post-processing effects for Duo Camera may not work if your subject and background are too close or when you're taking a close-up shot. So, mind the distance between your subject and your background, as well as the distance between the camera and your subject.

Still life photography looks great with Dimension Plus™ post processing. If you'll use Dimension Plus, however, you can arrange your subject and background to be closer together and the distance between your camera and subject can be at least 20 centimeters.
You can't apply Duo Effects to burst shots or zoomed-in photos.
wow
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
For those who prefer dual camera..the above post will help
okay now
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2015
safas20:
hmn
very cool
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by topstar80(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2015
I'd kinda do a summary self ..wink
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
topstar80:
yes
okay
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
topstar80:
alright
yh
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
topstar80:
abi now
yea o
Re: OIS VS Dual Back Camera, Which Do You Pefer? by safas20(f): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
topstar80:
wow good findings bro
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Bis Is Back On All Phones / Tecno Phantom Z Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom X: A Honest Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.