Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

NEWS: Fireflames Ent Claims Phyno (@phynofino) Stole Shugakhrizz Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NEWS: Fireflames Ent Claims Phyno (@phynofino) Stole Shugakhrizz Song (526 Views)

Throw Bck Photo Of Phynofino With Friends...Money is Good / Phyno@phynofino – Shey You Know (prod. Major Bangz) / NEWS: Fireflames Ent Claims Phyno (@phynofino) Stole Shugakhrizz Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS: Fireflames Ent Claims Phyno (@phynofino) Stole Shugakhrizz Song by Slybiz: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2015
I believe this is no more a news because so many websites has dropped the news. We at StaffyXCLUSIVE personally picks interest in this.

Sometimes in the past, the ceo FireFlames Entertainment approached Me (DJ STAFFY) and said he want to drop a jam By ShugaKhrizz called Wireless Connect, which he later dropped on June 18, 2015.
Now, he claims Phyno stole ShugaKhriss concept below are His words.

"We (FireFlames Entertainment) approached Phyno for a remix of Wireless Connect song that we dropped on June 18, 2015, which he turned down. He later request we send him the song so he see what he can do. we sent him the song and was patiently waiting for his reply as we keep calling. just as he (Phyno) feels we have forgotten, Instead of Phyno to to help my Artiste who is an up and coming Artiste, Phyno went further to edit and reconstruct the jam, now he drops 'CONNECT'. Its my artiste "ShugaKhrizz" that really called my attention to the jam. We are disappointed in Phyno. He is not a singer, Phyno is just a rapper. why should He steal from me?"
As seen above, this was the exact words of the ceo FireFlames Entertainment. As He promise to take this further with a lawsuit, We at StaffyXCLUSIVE demands a reply from Phyno within a week from the time of this post.
Here is the "Wireless Connect" by "ShugaKrizz" and "Connect" By "Phyno"

Listen to both songs here
http://www.staffyxclusive.com/2015/10/news-fireflames-ent-claims-phyno.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Re: NEWS: Fireflames Ent Claims Phyno (@phynofino) Stole Shugakhrizz Song by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2015
So what do u want NL to do for you now? undecided
Re: NEWS: Fireflames Ent Claims Phyno (@phynofino) Stole Shugakhrizz Song by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2015
MrsPhyno will have something to say.

(1) (Reply)

Er, Denrele Edun Has Given Us Another Reason To Talk About Him! / Mikel Obi Shares A Photo Of Him, His Girlfriend And Their Newborn Twins / Caitlyn Jenner Says “the Hardest Part About Being A Woman Is Figuring Out What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.