Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience (754 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by bomakris(f): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
From the outset he told me he has a girl friend then i foolishly accepted cos he promise as time goes on everything we be normal that i should pls bear with him and as that time thier link was not close also is not my wish for him to gilt another girl for my sake.

I traveled and i return for him to tell me that so many things happen between his other girl . He does not want to lose me neither his other girl.

He humiliated me on several ocassions.

for instance denying me in front her,

Not wanting the other girl to know about our relationship.

To the extend he ask is mum to wallk me out of is house cos is other girl is coming to see him or that i should have call before coming with that flamsy excuse.

Yet he comes back begging that i should understand that he does not need confrontations that is why he is acting that to me and that am the one who understand better. he does not want to lose me.

He always ask me to be patient that he knows what is doing. The fact is that is always honest, even knowing well that it hurt he rather present you the truth than lies may be that is why am so blinded by him that i know the right thing to do but i can't do it.

The truth of the matter is that the girl is there before me and i am woman with feelings that want her to be hurt neither do want myself to be hurt too.

However, i do not want to lose him. Am confuse i don't know what to do.
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by Dammyray(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
You be ode meaning na(MUMU) some one will disgrace you in public then come begging in private na you no sha but e doesn't love you stop fooling yourself for the sweet words he maybe telling you
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by iice(f): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
Duh!!
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by MaiSuya(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2009
Please be 'patience' with the guy, he just needs time to get to know yu better. Don't worry, you wont lose him . . .

Geez! angry
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by Gabry(f): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2009
Poster,

if he loves you give him a duration of one week to breakup with that girl infront of your face while he admiting that you are his girl infront of her face.

After the period of one week is up and he has not broken up with her, U can go and tell the girl that he tried having an affair with you and that you said you are not interested in him and just wish her goodluck and than you tell that guy this:- May you have a happy married life and hopefully you dont go cheat on her. (Give a sarcastic laugh and said). . . HA! As if you will cheesy

Give a big smile and walk off of their faces.

He does not appreciates you so u dont need this kinda person to waste your time. . . Seriously. . .
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by olanajim(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2009
it is useless, let the guy go in your own interest,
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by uzwu: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
So you need people to advise you on what to do? My dear you should know better
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by ifyalways(f): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2009
are u really serious,gurl shocked shocked shocked letting a man humilate u that way,u deserve to be flogged.Girlfriend,u are not worth nuffin to the man.Pick up your ass NOW and wave the guy goodbye.hes got no iota of respect for u. . .cant say i blame him,u've got no atom of respect/diginity for yaself
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by slimfine(f): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2009
the biggest mistake is going out with a guy who already has a girlfriend! I am not sure why you want to ride the back seat! this guy is playing games with you. not to be judgemental but why do love a guy who cheats and lies about your relationship?
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by iice(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
ifyalways:

are u really serious,gurl shocked shocked shocked letting a man humilate u that way,u deserve to be flogged.Girlfriend,u are not worth nuffin to the man.Pick up your ass NOW and wave the guy goodbye.hes got no iota of respect for u. . .cant say i blame him,u've got no atom of respect/diginity for yaself

My dear e tire me ooo.
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by ohla(f): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster u're absolf**ckinly unbelieveable shocked
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by sistawoman: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2009
He is getting you ready for your role as second wife or mistress.

I am sure he will marry that other girl not you. I am sure he will rope you in with lots of love and attention, all in private of course. He will tell you that you knew about the other girl all along and now you cant be mad. he will tell you that their r/s is not working out but he has to stick it out because he is obligated to her and she does not have anyone. he will tell you that he wished y'all had met first. he will tell you that if she would not be left alone that he would not move forward with marriage but that because he is a man of honor he has to marry her but please be patient my dear it will all work out. He will tell you that the Jr wife is the favorite. He will tell you that he loves you more. He will tell you that he will always take care of you. He will tell you that he will make her learn to accept you.

But in the end you will be second wife or mistress.

You decide now if you want that or you want your own man.
Re: I Love My Guy But Is Complicated Should Call A Quit Or Still Be Patience by dae(f): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
God, not again! shocked --- When you know what u suppose to do, why asking questions again eh? Omo, this is a NO BRAINER ,  no questions needs to be asked now. Chei, chineke ooooo  undecided

(1) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives Like Maids? / What Should Be My Advice / Our Request To 9ja Woman In D Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.